Friday 9 September 2011

Optical Audio Cable - optical cable, fiber optic cables


Bought this to use for my PS3 with a Tritton headset. When it came in, one of the end pieces was completely wrong and not as shown in the picture. It was missing the end piece... Completely... And it was not in the package. Contacted the seller and received a full refund including shipping, so good on the sellers part... Very disappointed with the quality of the cable tho. Premium Optical Toslink Cable w/ Metal Fancy Connector (6 feet)

For the price this optical cord is outstanding! Great performance and super rugged quality. I was ready to spend more but you really shouldn't have to break the bank in order to get what you want in an optical cord. It's perfect and does the job well.

The optical cables that were sent to me Are totally differen from the ones in the picture. The ones I got are a lot thinner and don't have the metal sleeve around them. They actually seem kind of fragile because of how thin they are, but they work and are so cheap I was too lazy to send them back.

I was a bit worried at first after finding these listed so cheaply, but am very satisifed with the product and have already ordered a few extra for future upgrades. Although the cable itself is not the toughest, I'm not planing to use these anywhere that requires heavy duty cabling, and am very pleased with what was delivered. No problems connecting these to any of my equipment and no issues with the plugs falling off or not clicking into place.

I bought this cable to replace one that had been damaged. The cabling and plugs were much more rugged on this than those on the one I replaced, and the price was very reasonable for the apparent quality. - Toslink - Fiber Optic Cables - Optical Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information