Thursday 29 September 2011

Power Adapter - charger, adapters


I bought this product for my little sister who lost hers a while ago. I was a little suspicious to find this product at such a cheap price and it wasn't until I got it that I found that the company brand marked the the device was not Nintendo but rather "Nintondo". It was a little off putting but at the price I got it I wasn't complaining. I just wanted for sister to be able to charge her dsi and it does just that. Overall the shipping was fast, the price very low and the charger despite being a knockoff does what I need and have not had any problems with it so far. New AC Power Adapter Charger for Nintendo DSi NDSi

The DSI charger I bought lasted a total of three days before quitting. Its a good thing I ordered two. The second seems to be working still, after a month. They just don't make stuff like they used to.

This charger works perfectly. The only drawback is the cord is a little short for playing while charging. I did not really look into the cord length so that is my fault. You can't beat it for the price though. - Nintendo Dsi - Adapters - Great - Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information