Thursday 29 September 2011

Tactical Pants - pants, cargo pants


I had searched high and low for camo pants that fit well and were already broken in.One would think this an easy task especially since I live in the epicenter of the fashion industry(Manhattan,NYC).Well, to no avail even on the internet that is,until I found "Captain Dave's". I ordered them thinking they would have to be altered at least in the length and that I would have to wash them a few thousand times to achieve the well worn-in look that I wanted.Well, they arrived very quickly and packed extremely well and I was pleasantly surprised that they fit like a glove and the texture has the subtle "worn" quality that is so fashionable at the moment! Thank you Captain Dave's!!! I'll be purchasing a lot more items!! And ladies,don't be hesitant about ordering the men's sizes they fit fabulously!! Paratrooper Cargo Pants, Washed for a Retro Look and Feel (Small, OLIVE DRAB)

I am normally a size 40-42 waist and the X-Large fit perfectly! The legs were a little long but have ties to keep them from dragging. These pants kept me protected and cool on my hike in the Tennessee mountains in the middle of August! (Yeah, I know I'm crazy!) - Tactical Pants - Cargo Pants - Bdu Pants - Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information