Thursday 29 September 2011

Charger - ipod cable, iphone


This was a perfect solution for my needs, one 30-pin connector provides only for charging and the other 30-pin connector for syncing and charging. I often use an iPad or iPod not linked to my computer/iTunes so the second power only connector is ideal as I can charge two devices simultaneously and do not have the annoying messages regarding the devices being synced to a different library. Dual iPhone / iPod Splitter Cable. Charge up to Two Apple Devices At Once From a Single USB Port

My husband and I keep this in our kitchen and it allows us to

charge both of our iPhones simultaneously when we walk in the house.

With our iPhones and iPods, having a good quality multi-cable is very

convenient. Thanks!

I think the people having problems with this cord are hooking it up to an inqdequate power supply. It is not the cord's fault it is the fault of the power supply.



Can't beat the price compared to what you would pay in the stores for a piece of wire and some plastic bits.



Amazon delivered on time, as usual.

I received my new dual sync cable today and am happy to report that it works just fine. Quality of the cable may be slightly less than the original Apple cables... seems like I just may need to connect and disconnect carefully. However, the connections do work fine and I was able to charge both my iPhone 4 and iPad with both the charge and sync cables... and the one designated sync cable successfully synced both phone and pad. Biggest downside for me is the cord length which is shorter than you'd expect for a specialized cable. Other than that, glad I went ahead and purchased and ignored some of the other bad reviews which I see now were false and probably made by more technically challenged individuals :)

I was really excited to get this because having an iPad and iPhone I really wanted to reduce cord clutter. After about 5 min of charging both devices suddenly start going nuts. Charging, not charging,charging then not. It's as if you plugged and unplugged super fast. Needless to say the chirping and vibrating gets your attention. The USB charge adapter gets very hot so I am assuming this is the problem. Might work ok if you were just plugging into a computer USB port. Did not try or want that. - Iphone - Cable - Charger - Ipod Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information