Thursday 29 September 2011

Macbook Case - macbook cover, macbook pro 13 inch


This is a really great case! It snaps right on and fits like a glove. Once on, you forget its there. It provides excellent protection as well and it looks GOOD! This case has a slight notch to accommodate the new 2010 MBP adapters.



Only con is that fingerprints do leave marks on the case. If that bothers you, you might have to wipe it down often. It doesn't bother me at all. But I wipe it down occasionally because it just looks slick when its nice and clean.



The texture of the case is really grippy. You don't feel like it will fall out of your hand. It provides good traction with hand when carrying it.



I recommend pairing this with the incase neoprene sleeve for maximum protection for those on the go. It fits nice and snug. I am a law student and I am constantly packing up and setting back up again. I carry this set up in my backpack and it provides good protection. Overall, I highly recommend this product. It is so well done, I'm really surprised Apple didn't come up with product. Speck See Thru Satin Case for 13-Inch MacBook Pro with SD Card Slot and 13-Inch MacBook Aluminum Unibody (MB13AU-SAT-PNK-D)

Just got it. Snapped right into place. Fits like a glove and leaves the outlet areas uncovered. Excellent fit and finish. My brand new macbook pro won't get scratched and looks cool too. The apple shines through on top... Elegant cover for a beautiful machine!

This is a very nice product, fits well. I am giving it 3 stars mainly because:

1.It's EXTREMELY hard to take off, almost broke a nail trying to do so, and you have to be very careful when 'attempting' this because you might break one of the tabs if you pull hard, or even break the case itself.

2.The color was not was I was expecting, it was BRIGHT pink, although once I put it on it did not look as bad as it looked when i first took it out of the box.

3.No cleaning cloth included!!!

Overall I guess it's a good product, just wish it was easier to take off..

I'll give my opinions without going into much detail on the product's features, since you can find dozens of reviews for nearly identical products from Speck elsewhere on this site.



First, since this is the first review of this particular model... From what I can tell, what differentiates this product from previous models is that this one has a very subtle notch near the power port that allows the redesigned 2010 MagSafe connector to be connected in such a way that the cord runs away from the user. This is almost unnoticeable, but helps the MagSafe get a good, secure connection. This may have been existent on previous models, but I can't say for sure.



My general impression is that, while functional, this case will make your notebook seem less premium in a couple of ways:



1) The added bulk obviously alters the form factor of the notebook. To me, It's a worthwhile trade-off, since I can always pull the notebook out of the case when I want to return it to its sleek roots.



2) In my experience, the added weight that comes along with any case is particularly noticeable with the lid, and this one is no exception. While the Macbook Pro's hinge has plenty of strength to tolerate the added weight, adding the case makes it much easier to open/adjust/close the lid anytime it is working with gravity. I personally HATE a loose screen hinge, so while this case doesn't actually make the hinge any looser, it still bothers me that it FEELS looser.



Despite what may have seemed like a negative experience, I have found this to be a very good product, but not one without some drawbacks.



Other thoughts: As strange as it might look, I may end up using this case without the lid portion while I'm just at home, since most scratching opportunities will arise when setting the notebook down.

Bought this after I make an ugly little dent on the bottom of my Macbook and I love it! It protects my case from dings, dents and scratches perfectly. It looks sleek and modern with the matte finish. Tried taking it off the first time and had no problem. You just have to be careful with the plastic tabs. Great price from the seller too! A DEFINITE MUST HAVE FOR ALL MACBOOK PRO OWNERS!

This product is great! I'm glad I was able to find it on Amazon for about $20 cheaper than the retail price. When I purchased it, there was no cloth included (I'm not sure if that has something to do with the seller).



The case is very durable and I have zero scratches on my Macbook Pro 13" Unibody (Mid 2010). I'm glad to have gotten this case and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to prevent any scratches on their macbook.



I can't really tell the difference between the weight with the case on or off. The apple logo still shines through with the case on and the case has a GREAT feel. You must get this product!! - Macbook Pro 13 Inch - Macbook Cover - Macbook Pro - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information