Friday 23 September 2011

2009-2010 - planner


This planner is nearly the size of a notebook. It is a student planner. However, it is not for college or even high school students. I don't know why grammar school students would be buying a planner other than from their school, but this is it. It has blocks for: "language arts, math, science, and social studies". At the bottom of the days, there are blocks for "parent/teacher behavior rating, signature". It is made well, and there are a lot of green tips. It has whole month pages and day/week pages. 2011-12 Student Planner - "The Green Planner" - Dated, Weekly w/Subjects, 8.25" X 10.75"

I have loved this agenda for an entire year. I really like that it has a lot of room for each day of the week, so those of us with incredibly busy days are able to fit everything in there. It has some "green tips" and a space for "how did you green your day" and to be honest, I didn't look at those very often. Highly functional and 100% recycled - how can you beat that?

I ordered the planner for my fifth grade daughter on a friend's recommendation--my duaghter is happy with the set-up--as is her teacher. I appreciated the price and super fast shipping I'll order another one next year - Planner'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information