Tuesday 20 September 2011

99 Cents Kindle - 99 cents kindle, brain game


'Brain Teasers' are those cerebral puzzles and problems that take mental acuity and concentration to resolve and solve. They are also a great source of entertainment (and occasional frustration!). In "The Little Black Book Of Brain Games", author Suzanne Beilerson has collected an impressive variety of these little 'mental games' that include word-play, math-play, and logic-play challenges. Of special note is that she has also included the answers and solutions in the back of this little pocket sized compendium of pure fun that can be taken anywhere, anytime. "The Little Black Book Of Brain Games" is especially recommended for those who enjoy a challenge and see problem solving as a form of personal entertainment and an excellent way to pass the time. The Little Black Book of Brain Games (Brain Teasers)

I am not happy with my purchase as it does not tell how to write in the words for these games. For example in the first word for the glue game the answer is toe. I tried to type it in the blank space between mistle and hold and it won't let me. It gives no help options for this.

Too confusing on my Kindle. I would have rather purchased the book, I'd be able to write in it and skip through the pages easier. Not really what I was expecting. Taught me to do more research before I buy.

I just returned this Kindle purchase. I first saw the person who gave this 5 stars and thought it would be a fun way to keep my brain active! But you can't type in the answers on the Kindle...I guess you would have to carry a pad of paper and write the answers on paper...but then why have it on your Kindle! I will continue to look for more game books...but this one isn't one I would suggest purchasing for your Kindle.

I was so excited about this puzzle book. I would no longer have to carry around my notebook and pen. WRONG! About 7 puzzles into the book I was given a puzzle which had a bunch of boxes in a triangular shape. Well I couldn't put the letters in the boxes. So it was useless to me. It's ok if you don't need a notebook and pencil to solve them. Good luck. - Brain Game - 99 Cents Kindle - Brain Teasers - Brain Teaser'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information