Thursday 22 September 2011

Acne Treatment - anti-wrinkle, acne treatment


My 17 year old daughter has used this for a couple of weeks now and the breakouts on her face have cleared up. She is also using the "Neutrogena Acne Stress Control, Power Foam Wash." She had tried many different products including some very expensive acne kits sold on TV and they did not work. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment 2oz

This product does everything it claims. It clears up acne gently and moisturizes your skin at the same time. It also moisturizes enough so you don't have to use another moisturizer afterwards.



I used to use Proactiv and I have really oily skin that dries out easily if I use too harsh of products. I find I have to have a delicate balance of acne clearing ingredients and moisturizers otherwise I have either really oily or really dry skin.



Before using this product along with the Power Foam Wash has made my skin clearer, smoother and softer then I ever saw it while using Proactiv or any of the other systems I have tried. I love the tingling sensation I get after using this and how light it is on my skin. I went from having a bunch of zits on my forehead to very small if any zits on my forehead. And if I do breakout, they are much smaller and go away much quicker then ever before.



I fully recommend the Foaming Power Wash and the 3 in 1 hydrating acne treatment. Not only are the products priced fairly, I have had both for two months and haven't used half the bottles yet. I also don't worry about acne anymore or what my face will look like daily. I have to use less makeup to cover up acne and both of these products fully deserve the 5 star ratings I gave them in my reviews.

My skin isn't completely covered in pimples, but I am always breaking out, including those deep, painful ones. I got super diligent about my skincare a few months ago because I was tired of being in my mid-twenties with the skin of a teenager. I tried Proactiv, but I was left with skin that was red, flaky, irritated, and STILL breaking out. Not exactly a great combination.



When I first tried this product, I have to admit that I was skeptical because everything else on the market seems to operate under the assumption that it has to be harsh to work. Thankfully Neutrogena made an effective acne product that doesn't leave me red and flaky, even after a few months of use.



Morning: Neutrogena Acne Stress Power Foam Wash and this product. (Also, I use Neutrogena skin soothers stick concealer and L'oreal Bare Minerales foundation for my make-up.)

Night: Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub every other day (the Neutrogena scrub that's supposed to go with this system made me break out), Neutrogena Acne Stress Power Foam Wash, this product, and then Neutrogena On-The-Spot treatment all over my entire face.



Everyone is different, so this might not work for you, but I hope you find something that does. Good luck!

I'm 24 and have been dealing with mild acne since my teens. I saw an ad for this product in a magazine and decided to give it a shot. My family and friends have always recommended me many products, so believe me, I've been around the block and tried many things, even seen a dermatologist. My main goal was to reduce the redness (staining) on my face and get rid of the blackheads around my nose, I also get breakouts around my chin area frequently. Within two weeks of using this I noticed a HUGE difference in my skin. It's smooth, and is evenly toned. It's reduced nearly all the redness I've been looking at for YEARS. The blackheads on my nose are nearly all gone, and for the first week I had to deal with a few breakouts because I could see this product was cleaning deep down in my pores and bringing all that "gunk" up to the surface. My face looks great! This product has a mild cucumber scent which I love and HAS NOT dried my face out in the least. I'm 110% happy and completely blown away to find something that has worked for less than $10, after the hundreds I've spent on other products! Thank you!!!

I have been using this product (along with the foaming wash and scrub in the Acne Stress line) for about two months now. I apply a generous amount of the treatment in the evening and in the morning. My face looks and feels amazing. The treatment goes on smoothly and absorbs into the skin within 2-3 minutes. It does hydrate my skin and my breakouts are reduced in frequency, severity, and duration. As a bonus, this preps my skin beautifully for application of concealer, moderate powder, and blush every morning. Not only does my skin itself look better, it's a much better substrate for the minimal makeup I need these days!

I love this acne gel, it is my very favorite! I can't buy it anymore except on the internet. I buy like 3 or 4 at a time. I fear this product is being phased out or something. If you are middle-aged like me and have acne-prone skin, this is the bomb. It works and does not irritate. It is the best acne gel I could find and I have tried them all.

I bought this like 2 months ago at Walmart, and it's amazing! It doesn't dry out your skin like most salicylic acid products, meaning you can apply it over large-ish areas, instead of just a spot treatment. I really love how it reduces redness, and it does everything extremely fast. It also dries clear (as long as you don't glop it on)so you can apply it in the morning, and by the afternoon, a flare-up can be substantially reduced. I've heard good things about Neutrogena's stress control line, but so far this is the only thing I've tried; but it definitely makes me curious about the other products.

This really is a great product. I'm 36 have always had acne--not horrible, but I pretty much always have a few. As I've gotten older I esp. have problems with blackheads on my chin. Could NOT get rid of them, and everything I tried was too dry on my skin. This product helps the blackheads and does not leave my skin nasty and flaky.



Also, I have a lot of scars on my chin (not acne ones, regular ones from an accident), and this product doesn't dry them out either which, if you have any scars, you will know is a plus.



BUT...I don't care for the scent much--it smells fake and sicky-sweet. If they made this in an unscented or fresher scent, I'd give it 5 stars! - Acne Treatment - Salicylic Acid - Blemish Control - Anti-wrinkle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information