Wednesday 14 September 2011

Adam Lambert - kindle 2 usb cable, charger


This little USB retractable charger is great, its retractable so its easy to store, and it doesnt cost a lot so if it broke it wouldnt be hard to replace. I've had it for sevral weeks and it works like a charm. The good thing about it being retractable is that you dont have to worry about the cord getting tangled with others, although it does get tangled up in its own spool, but all you have to do is give it a little tug and your good to go. I give this great little item two Thumbs up. USB Data Hotsync & Charging Retractable Cable for Amazon Kindle 2

I keep reordering and giving them to coworkers and roommates. They're very handy, well made, and a really good price.



I'm glad the Micro USB format is becoming a standard for gadget charging.



FYI these particular cables are long enough to go from a car cigarette lighter to a windshield mount.

Bought three of these Hot Sync Data Cables None of the three could function as a DATA cable !!! Tried on both a Kindle 2 and a Kindle 3. I could charge the Kindle, but I really needed it mostly for Data Transfer. I had a similar problem with another set of 2 Micro USB Data cables that wouldn't allow a down load into the Kindle from my Laptop. At least the previous MicroUSB cables allowed the Kindle to be recognized as a USB Data Storage device (but wouldn't allow me to download files TO the Kindle !!!). At this point, I think I should have gone with an OEM cable...

I lost my Kindle 2 cord a few months back and was not excited at the idea of having to pay around $20 for a replacement. This was so much cheaper, it arrived quickly and has worked really well even after my 2 year old found it and thought it would make a fun toy. Can't ask for more, especially now that the price is even lower than when I purchased it. - Accessories - Book Light - Kindle 2 Usb Cable - Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information