Tuesday 13 September 2011

Articulating Wall Mount - tv wall mount, lcd wall mount


We have installed (2) of these mounts. (1) on a 26" LCD and (1) on a 32" LCD. Both installations were easy, with the product meeting expectations. The second mount we installed was missing a couple of minor parts so I sent a quick e-mail to Cheetah mounts. An hour later, I had the 2nd day air tracking number for the remaining parts. While it was frustrating to be missing the parts, I was amazed by the quick response. Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB LCD TV Wall Mount Bracket with Full Motion Swing Out Tilt and Swivel Articulating Arm

I like this mount. It is strong and holds a 30" TV no problem. The extension is very nice and the tilt helps with the glare from the dome light in the ceiling. It can turn all the way to the side and lets the TV face the kitchen counter. Our TV used the inside holes which are VESA 100 but it has wider holes as well so we could use it for a larger TV in the future. A torpedo shaped level comes with it which is now a nice addition to the tool drawer. Basically really liked it. The only issue is the TV being level. The TV tilts just slightly to the right. Enough to bother me. Only annoyance on an otherwise good product.

Update: I called Cheetah about the TV not being level. It turns out the screw behind the TV which controls the tilt Also allows the TV to twist a little. Now our TV is level!

We just mounted a 26" LCD and this mount worked perfectly. Well constructed and super easy to install. Before purchasing I called the company to verify the TV would work with this mount, I was only on hold for a few seconds before speaking with a rep who was more than helpful. I highly recommend, especially at this sale price.

I was trying to save some money on a wall mount and came across Cheatah Mounts which sells mounts that look like the ones you see at a store but waay cheaper. I was excited and ordered. Once delivered, I installed the mount (I have experience installing 3 mounts previously for various TVs). THIS IS THE WORST MOUNT I have ever installed. Installation was easy, but the metal arm sags away from the mount badly, making anything you mount on it crooked. I was really disappointed in this mount. The return policy does not cover shipping, so BUYER BEWARE. CHEETAH MOUNTS LCD TV ARTICULATING ARM WALL MOUNT FOR 23-37" DISPLAYS BLACK



UPDATED: - The company cantacted me by phone expressing their concern about the RMA I requested. The representative was extremely helpful and wanted me to know that it was most likely a manufactuing defect. They sent me the RMA number and shipping label and are giving me a full refund. I was very impressed with their reponsiveness and would consider purchasing from them again as I know that they seem to stand behind their products and have excellent support.

I can't imagine why anyone would rate this poorly. Those that do, are doing everyone else a disservice. I almost passed this one up because the poor reviews and low price made me apprehensive. This mount is well built, well packaged, attractive, easy to install, and how can you beat the price? I can only imagine that those who rated it poorly don't know what they're doing with tools and/or can't or won't follow instructions. For those that complained of insecure and sagging mounts, they probably know nothing about wall construction and didn't bother reading the instructions. YOU MUST INSTALL TO A WALL STUD OR MASONRY!!! For the other mounting complaints, I can only repeat, these people either failed to read the instructions or with no offense intended, are not mechanically inclined. You only have yourself to blame, not the manufacturer. If I ever need another, I will definitely buy this one again.

good price for this mount and is a decent deal. desc says "single stud mount" but mine apparently arrived only with the docs and h/w for installation in a concrete wall....nevertheless with some deck screws we solidly installed it into a stud anyway. mounted a 37" Vizio tv with no difficulty whatsoever. this is definitely strong enough for a 37 lcd w/o prob. seems to be decently made w/good enough materials for this type installation anyway. satisfied enough.

Bought the CHEETAH Articulating wall-mount arm for a 32" LCD TV. Before I mounted it to the wall, which was quite straight forward, I inspected it and checked it over. It seemed as if the arm movements were very tight and difficult, so I loosened the adjustment screws per the instructions. Part of the arm mechanism still seemed very tight and difficult. After installing the arm on the wall and attaching the TV to the arm, I still had difficulty making adjustments for the arm to move smoothly and freely. I never could could get it to the point where the arm moved smoothly. It bound up no matter how much I adjusted it, making it very difficult to move and swing the TV around. Bottom line - the articulating arm doesn't articulate very well at all. Now I have to go through the royal hassle of removing the TV from the wall mount, and removing the mount from the wall to send it back. The other problem I had was not being able to secure the mounting face plate ( the plate that attaches to the TV) adequately to the arm bracket. No matter how much I tightened the face plate bolt, it still moved, which put the TV out of level. This is one product I DO NOT recommend. - Tv Wall Mount - Lcd Mount - Tilting Wall Mount - Lcd Wall Mount'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information