Monday 26 September 2011

Bath Toys - alex


This toy would be SOOO much beter if they gave you a bag that 1)was BIG enough-you have to really stuff it all in if you want it all in 2)CLUNG---ours never clung to the tub, even empty..it's really useless. Most of the pieces will cling to the tub, but some don't...Because there's no storage, they are all floating throughout the bath, making it difficult for a little one to find the piece she wants...It's a great idea, but could have several IMPROVEMENTS to make it a 5 star toy. Alex Pet Fashion in the Tub

I bought this from Amazon for my daughter's third birthday and she LOVES it! The first time we used it in the tub I had a hard time convincing her to get out of the tub, which is usually not a problem.

There are ALOT of cute accessories to dress up the dog or the cat, and a handy mesh bag to hang on the bath tub wall (suction cupped) to allow them to dry.

The pieces are much thinner then I expected them to be, which makes them seem flimsy, but they really need to be in order for then to stick to the wall and each other properly.

Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase, and will probably look for more Alex Bath toys in the future.

Both my 2 year old and my 5 year old enjoying playing with this little toy. They have lots of options for different outfits. The toy has also held up well for a bath toy and the mesh bag holder works well to keep everything together.

I bought this for my grandaughters 5th birthday and she just loves it, she has a 3 year old sister and they jump into the tub together and one gets the cat and the other the dog and you cannot get them out of the tub.

My daughter is not a dolly kind of girl and loves stuffed animals. This was the perfect toy for her for the tub. It has given endless amount of fun and creative story telling while in the tub. Highly recommend. Very pleased with this toy.

This is a great tub toy. Like any other tub toy, after a period of time mold will begin to grow. We had a set before this purchase, and they lasted about a year before I felt the need to throw them away. The pet fashion set has not captured my girls' interest nearly as much the doll fashion set, but of all the bath tub toys we have ever owned, the dress up dolls of any kind have been their favorite. - Alex'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information