Wednesday 14 September 2011

Battery - battery


I've only had this battery for about a month, but so far so good. It keeps a charge much longer than the stock mill. True, it gives your phone a beer belly, but just the same you get used to it and you forget what it was like when your phone was skinny.



I've heard of this thing lasting only for a year, sometimes less, so I weighed this certainty against the price and bought it. Seidio Innocell 2600mAh Extended Battery for BlackBerry Curve 8520, 8530, 9300, & 9330 - [Retail Packaging]

My original blackberry battery did not even last one day with my normal use. I had to keep charging it everyday. The Seidio Innocell extended battery is over size but not any problem at all, and it lasts up to three days on one charge. It makes my phone useful again.

I have had my 8530 curve for about 10 months. I routinely would avoid doing some of the things that I got the phone for, ie internet searches, news sites, because if I wasn't careful I would be out of battery and have no phone service. I charge my phone every night. I have had this Seido battery for about a month and life is good. It has not run out of battery yet and I am able to use the phone as much as I want. The phone itself at times seems to be better than it was with the standard battery.

I use my Blackberry as both my work and home phone so I needed a battery that lasted longer than the standard one that came with the phone. This battery has had excellent life and I have been very pleased with the purchase.

This battery is a great addition to your cell if you use it a lot. Charges fast enough and last 3-4 days with constant phone usage. New battery cover (included in the package) sits and feels, by my opinion, even better than original.

This product is amazing! increased the life of the battery

Soooooo much! On a full charge I can have internet radio

running for about 9+ hours! the added thickness isn't bad

And still fits in my holster,thank you for making this!

The new battery is very thick and NOTHING covered , that the back of my Blackberry Curve 8530 would however NOT go back on with the extended Seido Battery?!??!??



It required 12 hour charging first time out, and having received it yesterday, I am not yet sure of the extended value yet...



Di I miss something??? I do have an Ed Harvey back plate cover with allows a semblance of "can do" . As I have bought this thru Amazon, I must contact the manufacturer .



Read the fine print and ask questions!



Dona Luna - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information