Monday 19 September 2011

Belly Dancing - belly dance, belly dancing


So I bought this hip scarf for my Halloween costume, I was a gypsy. I loved it! It's a lotta fun and it's not like cheap material :) I don't personally belly dance but it's really pretty! I would love to buy more colors and use it for costumes again :) 100% Handmade Belly Dance Hip Scarf Purple, Gold Coins Lively Style

This scarf is very well made and extremely pretty! Feel very exotic and sexy when I wear it and it makes me forget that I'm belly dancing. BTW--coins are gold, not silver as the picture leads you to believe.

100% Handmade Belly Dance Hip Scarf Purple, Gold Coins Lively StyleThis hip scarf is very well made and is way more beautiful than it appears in the photo. When one puts it on, it take's one away from the humdrum of western life and into the exotic lands of the east, whether or not one can actually belly dance.

This is a handmade skirt with 2 rows of coins. The coins hang with sequined circles. While this skirt does not make as much "noise" as the red skirt, also offered by Amazon, it is heavier in weight which can be helpful when learning to dance. There are 4 small rows of coin-colored beads at the top and 1 row at the top of the second layer of coins. The ties also have the sequins and coins. The material is a better quality than others. The purple color looks great with black or white. I gave this item 4 stars because of the shipping costs. I would buy more but the shipping costs compared to the great price is ridiculous.

Overall this is a great skirt. The quality of the material and detail on the beading was beautiful. It is a little shorter than how it looks in the picture but other than that I'm very impressed with it.

I purchased a belly dancing scarf. It is really beautiful and ofbhigh quality. I have bought one foe my instructor and a friend wants me to order one for her.



A high quality product. Wish there were more colors - Costumes - Hip Scarf - Belly Dancing - Belly Dance'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information