Thursday 15 September 2011

Blackberry Accessories - blackberry curve, car charger


I wish everything I owned had a retractable cord. You need a little ditty bag just to carry around the cell phone and charger, blue tooth headset and charger. At least this is one less item that needs to be untangled. It charges good, and the cord will pull out just a few inches or all the way if needed. Push the button and it retracts very easily. Retractable Car Charger for BlackBerry Curve 8520 (Includes OrionGadgets Cleaning Cloth)

I liked the design of this product, retractable cord makes it easy to store and transport. The drawback was that it broke within a couple of uses. The connector became loose and when I unplugged it, came off completely.

I have the BB Curve 8520 that this charger says it's for. When I plug this charger into it, I get a message that the charging device won't charge my phone because it can't provide enough power. My boss' phone charger will charge my phone using the same socket that I'm plugging this charger into so I know it's not that. It's just this charger. The retractable power cord is slightly thicker than dental floss so I'm guessing that the tiny wires are just too thin to carry enough juice to charge the phone. Piece of junk and a waste of money.

This came in the mail and as soon as I

removed it from the package I realized they sent me a

broken car charger.

I am disappointed because I trust amazon highly but for the past few incidents

I now have 2nd thoughts about what I purchase through this site.

For the price I can't complain but after I used it the first time I slightly tugged on the cord and it didn't retract; finally after about 5 more times it was pulled all the way to the end and still won't retract. It still charges my phone so I am not too worried; especially for such a low price.

Phone charger works fine but the cord does not retract, even after my first use of it. I still like the product though as I hate dealing with the usual charger coils however I gave it a 2 since the reason I bought this product was because I didn't want to deal with cords taking up space in my car.

This charger is basically useless. The retractable cord broke the first time I pulled it out. I didn't bother plugging it in due to the small diameter of the cord. I assume that it would most likely charge a phone, but for how long, who knows. Was hoping it would work being that the retractble feature would be pretty nice. Guess you get what you pay for. Don't buy it. Save your $4. - Blackberry Accessories - Retractable - Blackberry Curve - Car Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information