Monday 5 September 2011

Blackberry Bold 9700 - blackberry headset, oem


I've always been an earbuds-type person. Treasure hunters using metal detectors are usually seen wearing heavy, ear-enclosing headphones regardless of where they are hunting for treasure. I'm considered a rebel of sorts by some of these hunters because I've always worn earbuds, even at the noisy beach. Because of comfort and safety. Regular headphones isolate you from your surroundings and this is not always safe, especially in isolated areas of public parks where crime is sometimes rampant. So I strictly use earbuds and I'm always comparing brands whenever possible.



The above having been said, I use the earbuds under question and let me tell you these are the best earbuds I've ever used to listen to music especially on my PC. The first time I used them I didn't think that they were going to be better to the iPod earbuds that I used before I got the Creative brand earbuds which turned out to be superior to the iPod earbuds except they didn't really produce decent bass. And neither did the iPod earbuds but they sounded a little more balanced. So I sometimes switched between the two except that the Creative ones are a little difficult to insert in your ears and they have a habit of popping out. But they sound really hi-fi!



Then I found, that's right: found!, a pair of these earbuds and like I said didn't expect more than the iPods or Creatives. But lo and behold, they are fantastic! They are more efficient (more volume), they provide superior bass and do not lack in the mids and highs. Truly earbud nirvana! I do wonder how they would stack up against the expensive brands which to me look like a ripoff.



Spend the few dollars for these earbuds. You may not use them for a Blackberry so the on/off switch is immaterail. But if you appreciate good sounds, you'll appreciate these little wonders. I'm getting a couple more to guarantee that if anything happens to my present ones I won't have to try to find them, let alone at these ridiculous low prices. OEM (Original) 3.5mm STEREO Hands-free Headset for RIM Blackberry 8330 CURVE (by Alltel / Sprint / US Cellular / Verizon Wireless)

These OEM Blackberry headphones/microphone are ok. Since they are OEM, they integrate with the Blackberry well. However, the earbuds themselves are large, round, and un-cushioned. Therefore, they are difficult to have stay in your ears. They also do not reduce outside noise at all. However, for what I paid (less than $1), they are definitely a great value.

I have bought these 3 times and I agree with what the other posters have said. These are excellent stereo headphones (I prefer them over "music" headphones hands down) and you can take calls with them in and no one ever has trouble understanding you because they are stereo. However, the rubber trim around the earpieces is NOT SECURE so you should do what I do and get some type of "super glue" type glue and run the product along the inside rim of the rubber first (I use nail glue ladies). Let dry and enjoy!

I wanted to add the mic / microphone feature to my ipod touch 3rd generation and I ordered those speakers not sure whether they will work with my Ipod Touch 3rd generation and to my surprise, they worked flawless.

Now, I can use the skype and Fring applications anytime I am connected to a wifi.

This is my 1st review ever (for anything) and it's because I am very Satisfied!!!



1) The quality of sound is great...I listen to music at least 3-4 hours daily, while at work or gym and i am happy using these earphones (I am using them right now as I write this review).

2) Mic is very good. I am constantly making calls from my phone (HTC Evo) and have no problems, and everyone can hear me clearly.

3) Very Happy with Shipping. The item arrived very fast, and in great packaging. Definitely satisfied.. therefore, ordered one more for a friend.

4) It's a BARGAIN! Cannot beat the price!!

After a regrettably brief search, I read somewhere that this headset would fit a LG Rumor. With the unbeatable price tag, I ordered a set. The shipping was very speedy and the description was just as the seller advertised. Unfortunately, they did not fit. It could very well have been an item with a 5-star rating; the awarded 1-star rating is only based on the fact that the manufacturer should not list the Rumor as a compatible device. Great seller, as a matter of fact, if they have headphones to fit my phone I would do business again with pleasure!

These are nice headphones. Although, they are not flashy. The sound quality is loud and clear. I also use it to listen to music. Oh yeah, the shipping is super fast. Product arrived 2 days before it was expected. Thank you! I highly recommend it. Minus one star because sometimes the slips for the headphones come off. Manage it well and you have a good product. - Headset - Blackberry Headset - Blackberry Curve - Oem'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information