Thursday 29 September 2011

Blackberry Car Charger - car charger, blackberry


Bought this car charger for the BlackBerry Bold 9700. With its Micro USB it fits perfectly. This is a RIM product with the BlackBerry logo. If you have a BlackBerry with a Universal Micro USB you cannot go wrong buying this charger. The Micro USB port is smaller than the Universal Mini USB port. Therefore, Micro and Mini USB accessories are not interchangeable. Generally, the Micro USB is on newer phones. This charger will not work with the Bold 9000 (which was the first Bold to hit the market and is usually known simply as "Bold".) BlackBerry Original Car Charger for BlackBerry Pearl 8220, Gemini 8520, Curve 8900, Storm2 9520, Storm 9530,Tour 9630, Bold 9700

Once again Amazon has show why it is such a great company. It offers authentic products at a reasonable price and this is the case here. This charger would cost around 4-5 times as much in a brick and mortar retail store. Why pay more?

My friends, I am happy to say this device works splendidly, and works quite well with my HTC EVo. The device itself was created by Blackberry, and I am sure for Blackberry, but it works without any error among devices which maintain a micro-usb port (as far as I know). The one flaw I did find (and minor at that), is when you insert the charger into the car plug. The insertion can be a bit tight upon the first couple of uses, and may become more worn over time, and therefore, less tight, but I have not been using it long enough to discover that of yet. I would highly recommend this product at the splendid price of $7.00, and if you couple it with another item which qualifies as a super-saver shipping item, then you'll pay nothing more for shipping ($25.00 and above, I believe). Cheers my friends, and may you "Live long and Prosper". :)

Bought it for my girlfriend to charge her Blackberry Curve 8530 while she is driving and using GPS. Works great, came in good packaging. Ordered it in the late afternoon on a Thursday and received in the next day with Prime! Would recommend to anybody who wants to save money.

Even though this is Blackberry brand, it only seems to be giving low amperage to my Blackberry phone. It takes a very long time to charge the phone with this charger .. my wife's Motorola car charger does a much quicker job of charging my Blackberry than with this one.

I order these a few months back and got them from Amazon and they were Genuine BlackBerry products which are Great.



I needed more, I'm buying for my companys Sales team who are out on the road, so I placed an order and apperently Amazon was out so I decided to use one of the "other" sellers. I order 6 from ACC Stop and received generic off brand items, I contacted the company and they allowed me to return them and credited my back.



I still needed charges so I checked again and Amazon still was out so this time I thought I'd contact the "other" seller BEFORE I ordered and verify that they were infact Genuine BlackBerry Brand items so I emailed "The OEM Shop" and asked if their product was "a BlackBerry Brand items" which they replied with "Yes it is". I then moved forward and ordered 6 of these from them, "The OEM Shop". Today I receive a package in the mail with only 2 charges (so I was shorted 4) and guess what THEY WERE NOT BlackBerry Brand items. I promptly emailed the company requesting a return label and refund, I am waiting to hear back from them. I checked today and was able to order the item from Amazon, which I know are going to be GENUINE. This has been such a hassle!



So the moral of the story is ONLY BUY FROM AMAZON!!! - Bold 9700 - Blackberry - Micro Usb - Car Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information