Monday 12 September 2011

Blackberry Curve - blackberry, blackberry skin


My daughters really like these covers for their blackberry curves. Look good and protect the phone. I like the fact that they make the phone easier to handle. Shipped super fast and the price was amazing! Three Diamond Gel Cases / Skins / Covers for BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 / 9330 / 8520 / 8530 - Clear, Blue, Purple

The cases fit the phone nicely and add color and personality to my phone. The gel cases make holding the phone more comfortable. What attracted me to them were the purple and blue pairing for this particular group of cases because these happen to be my favorite colors. The metallic cardboard that came with the cases was a nice little bonus that adds a cool effect along with the diamod design of the case on the back of the phone.

When I bought these cases for my Blackberry all I really wanted was something that would protect my phone and not look jenky...They actually look better than I expected and fit perfectly on my phone. Extremely pleased with this product, especially since I didn't have very high expectations for them to begin with and then they turned out to be be great. Covering my black phone with the colored case gives it a pretty cool two-toned kind of look, which I totally dig. I had been worried that it would make my phone look cheap and crappy, but it's actually very nifty looking now with the case.

This fits my blackberry curve very well, and stays on tightly.



The main reason i gave it 3 instead of 5 is because I already had a case, but I wanted the cases pictured with the diamond pattern. They do not have the diamond pattern, so even though these were a good price and fit well, I did not get what I purchased. - Blackberry Skin - Cell Phone Case - Blackberry - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information