Saturday 3 September 2011

Blackberry Screen Protector


These are great screen protectors. They are inexpensive too. I bought them and am still on my first because they are very durable and hardly noticeable. No bubbles whatsoever. I may pick up another pack just to make sure I'll never need another screen protector again. 3 Pack of Premium Crystal Clear Anti-Glare Screen Protectors for Blackberry Bold 9700

I'm really satisfied. It's really cheap compared to the ones I've seen at stores. It came with a cloth, which is nice. I wasted one when I got it first because I did it wrong and got dust underneath it, but it's been smooth so far. I suggest it for anyone who wants to buy a screen protector.

It's funny that every one comments how great the screen protectors are. That's is all fine and dandy but i fail to realize why nobody comments about the product title. ANTI-GLARE!!!!! These are definitely not anti-glare screen protectors. Good screen protectors, yes, BUT NOT ANTI-GLARE. Am i the only one that sees this as false advertisement?

These are the first screen protectors that really fit well and when properly applied,

they are "invisible". Make sure to use the microfiber cloth to wipe off screen otherwise anything on the screen will create little bubbles under the protector and are there to stay.

Great product.

Jim

This screen protector is much nicer than I expected. It's nearly invisible, and the display looks just as nice as it did before. Even the few small scratches I had before putting this on are now invisible. However, it's a bit tricky to apply. Here are my hints -- hopefully this will be helpful. 1) Clean the screen very carefully and completely before applying the protector. 2) Make sure there's no dust remaining on the screen. 3) Carefully remove the first tab from the screen protector, and get ready to position it over the screen. 4) Align it along only one edge of the screen at first. 5) Carefully smooth out the screen protector, starting from the edge and continuing over the entire screen. The idea is to avoid trapping bubbles under the screen protector, this is easier if the screen protector goes on from one edge first. 6) Peel off the top protective layer from the screen protector. It took me a few false starts before I worked out this approach; the result works very well for me.

This item was AWFUL. it advertises as specailly for 9700 but instead its a generic item and it was too small and all the dust kept creeping in !!

this product was ridiculous and it was sent from CHINA and i wish someone returned my money .

DONT BUY..DONT BUY...DONT BUY...DONT BUY...DONT BUY...DONT BUY...DONT BUY...DONT BUY...DONT BUY...DONT BUY...

This item worked as promised. Only one problem. BIG PROBLEM! The sticker lables that are afixed to pull the item apart WILL NOT COME OFF! I've tried everything. Now I have a patch of glue/paper at the top part of this on my screen. Won't buy again. You decide.

These screen protectors are simply garbage and complete waste of money. I wasted all three of them and wasn't able to properly apply on the screen. It gets lots of bubbles and strange scratches on the sticky side and you can see these scratches on the screen when you finally apply them, not mention all the dust that it catches from the air. And most important thing is you can't take off little paper straps attached to them because they are glued so hard you have to use acetone to take them off. Don't waste your money, look elsewhere.

The company that sent this out stated that it was a screen protecter for my Blackberry....But the one that came was soooooo small.. I knew right off the bat that it wasn't for my phone.

I gave them to my son..they fit perfect on his small screened MP3 Player..

I'll never order from this company again.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information