Wednesday 7 September 2011

Bluetooth Headset - bluetooth case, bluetooth


Purchased a few weeks ago upon the recommendation of a blogger. I love this thing. I literally have probably lost, stepped on, etc. a dozen bluetooth headsets over the past five years. Now I just have my headset hanging around my neck (Plantronics Voyager Pro currently) and it's always at the ready. Highly recommended! Nectar Genuine Leather Unisex Necklace Bluetooth Headset Holder (Black)

Seriously, this is the best thing I bought all year. Especially with the new law, hands free only. I keep it around my neck at all times, and never ever have to lose my blutooth again. It is well made of nicely oiled thick, but not stiff, leather cord. The little gadget that opens and closes is so user friendly. It is worth the money. You need one. Save yourself the stress of losing your device or thrashing it. Keep it around your neck.

I was skeptical at first, but this works great. I use it with a Jawbone Icon. At first, I thought it was gimmicky, but it allows me to remember my bluetooth headset more often. And it's always there, rather than thinking about bringing it. It's kind of like my work badge.



The ballast that holds the necklace keeps it snug, so it works from that part. The necklace is long enough to allow you to use it without taking it off, which is a necessity, I would think to make it truly useful.



Only potential thing to note is if you use the ear loops. Depending on how it attaches, it may be in conflict with the string that loops around it to hold it. This is true of the Icon. It doesn't make it not work, but it can cause the earloop to possibly pop off, and get lost.

This headset holder is great. It holds my jawbone 2 perfectly. It was hard to adjust at first, but now that I've had it for a while, it adjusts easier. I would definitely recommend this to other people who have a hard time keeping track of their bluetooth.

I was looking for a bluetooth case to keep my pocket tax from breaking the little bluetooth gadget. Found nothing good. I am using a Tritton AVRC thing and the little belt pouches didn't make any sense to me. Found this though Amazon's, mostly annoying and creepy, but sometimes helpful suggestion engine. Its been about a month and I do love it. Its not what I had in mind but its actually better. Allows me to hang the Tritton from my neck and loop my headphones over my neck when I am not using it. Very comfortable and not extremely dorky looking. It also easily goes under the shirt for a more presentable look.



I have to say, it only gets 3 stars for being overpriced. Its string with a pull tie attached to a cord. Really, that's all it is, but it is brilliant so I guess I didn't mind being gouged. Next one I need, I will probably make myself though, as I have string.



Quick tip, when you first get it, you need to separate the knots to lengthen the cord and they stick.

This thing is so poorly designed that I threw it away after 2 days.

Wearing it you look like an idiot or a creature from a science fiction movie. The cheap plastic cord sticks out in a bow from the side of your face.

The little plastic caps on the end of the tension strings dangle from your ears like ear rings. These are not shown in the product photo, which is dishonest.

It's junk.

This item is a little hokey and overpriced, but it certainly does what I want it to. I wear the thing around my neck and my Plantronics Voyager 510 can go in and out of my ear and has a place to hang when it's out.



The "necklace" itself is just vinyl cord tied to itself, but it is adjustable. The pendant part could really be used with any necklace tho, so I'll swap out the cord if I want something nicer or if the cord breaks. No big.



Attachment is easy, although there are a couple small pull-strings that make it a bit messy. I'm tempted to snip them off now that I have things adjusted, but that seems a bit final.



All in all, it does exactly what it's supposed to, and is well-designed.

I bought this headset holder to keep my new BlueAnt close by, so I wouldn't have to dig in my purse for it every time the phone rang. It works as described, although the instructions were really inadequate on how to lengthen the string. The main problem is that my earpiece has an ear hook, which gets tangled in the string when I'm trying to insert the device into my ear. I also expected it to have a retractable cord like the one that fits on your pocket; this one does not. So even extended, it's just not long enough to use comfortably. And the string seems cheap; maybe I should have gotten the metal one.



Basically it's OK but I'm not in love with it, and too lazy to return it. Oh well. - Bluetooth Case - Headset Case - Bluetooth - Bluetooth Holder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information