Sunday 25 September 2011

Bluetooth Headset Case - headset case, case


Got this case for a Plantronics Voyager 510. I was surprised that the quality of the materials and construction were so good for only a $3.99 item. The case itself is quite rigid with a soft interior lining that is just big enough to fit the 510 with the mouth piece folded back. The zipper seems to be a good one, and I'm very pleased with it overall. Black Premium Unviersal Bluetooth Headset Pouch Carrying Case for Jabra BT125 BT135 BT160 BT185 BT2040 BT3010 BT350 BT5010, Nokia BH-900 BH-803 BH-800 BH-703 BH-700 BH-602 BH-302 BH-211 BH-202 BH-208 BH-201 HS-26W, BlueAnt Z9 Z9i X3 V1 V12, Samsung WEP700 WEP500 WEP 350 WEP301 WEP210 WEP200 WEP180, Plantronics Discovery 925 665 655 645 640E Plantronics Voyager 855 815 510

I picked up this case because my old bluetooth headset broke when it was jostled around in my purse. This offers much needed protection for those small, sometimes fragile headsets.



It's not a hard case, but it's fairly rigid, with a plastic-y exterior that's stood up fairly well to scratches and bumps. The inside is lightly padded and lined with a soft, felt-like material, and one side has an elasticized mesh pocket to secure smaller devices or accessories.



It is bigger than I expected. The top measures 3" by 2.5", and it's 1.5" deep, so it's a bit thick to fit into a pocket, but it serves my original goal of having it protect the headset while it's in my purse.



All in all, it's a perfectly serviceable case and a good buy for the money.

After purchasing three bluetooth earpeaces in a year due to miscellaneous damages by my wife, I broke down and spent a few bucks for the case... She hasn't broken off an earpiece, charger plug, etc since, so it was WELL worth it!

Just got this for my motorola bluetooth. I didn't have a pouch for the previous bluetooth I owned and lost it. I now carry the bluetooth, a thumb drive and wired earphones in it with no problem. It's not too big and it's not too small. The zippers work fine. I had read a review that said they were hard to operate at first. "At first" ended up to be the 1st and 2nd time I zipped them. After that smooth sailing. The price is excellent for what you get.

I bought this item because I was sick of losing Bluetooth ear pieces when they weren't in my ear. I had lost one and almost lost another from them falling out of my pockets. I like this case. It is a bit bulky to have in my pocket along with my cell phone and other items but it at least lets me know that my headset is safe and secure. I would recommend.

bought this for my jawbone so it would not get ruined in my purse. I really like it but I wish it also fit the charger in it too. Overall it does what I bought it for and looks great. I worried it might be hard to find in my purse but its really easy and the material is easy clean up if you were to spill on it.

Love it, it fits perfectly into my purse and works for a variety of blue tooth devices, mine is kind of big and it fits in there perfectly, it is really tough too and hasn't been crushed despite me dropping it and things on top of it. - Headset Case - Case - Plantronics - Bluetooth Headset'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information