Saturday 3 September 2011

Canyon - iridium, spark plug


My car was running so bad and I was just about to take it to the repair shop.

At the last minute I thought I would try these plugs because of the rebate.

Now my car runs very smooth and has a little more power and never took it to the shop. SUPER PLUGS!!! Bosch (4514) HGR8MQI0 4 Platinum IR Fusion Spark Plug, Pack of 1

By far, these are the best spark plugs I have ever tried. Never have I felt a noticeable power increase after changing spark plugs and I follow my maintenance schedules like my life depended on it. I always use Bosch Platinum Plugs cause they stay clean throughout their life and the addition of Iridium is a plus. I'm not saying that everyone will experience the same thing (I think they will), but this is what happened to me. I have a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 with a 5.7 Hemi. And for anyone that does not know, this bad boy takes 16 spark plugs. For anyone wanting to know what is the best spark plug out there for their vehicle, do the research. I did and I got these spark plugs.

I think these plugs are excellent. I bought them because of a rebate incentive. My mileage average increased 2mpg average no joke. I would recommend these to anyone needing plugs. I will definatly buy again.

What a difference with these plugs! The improvement really shows. My car was running rough in idle, it is now running smooth, it has improved gas mileage and it has more power. I was hesitant of buying them but I am very glad I did. Highly recommend them.

If you want to increase your fuel mileage and have increased power with lower emissions, this plug will do it all. I'm not a tree hugger, but when I can be green without being radical, I will, and this is one way to do it. These plugs are long lasting, and well worth the price you pay because of the savings you'll get.

Installed on chevy trailblazer 03 4x4 from champion plugs. The old plugs were in decent shape, I only replaced them in hopes of getting my check engine light to go off. Upped mileage about 3-5%. No noticeable difference in acceleration, and still having issues with the check engine light. On to next fix...Would recommend the product.

Bought these for a 2005 Trailblazer (90,000 mile) which resulted in constant random misfiring (p0300), hesitation, and poor mpg. Decided to go back to the OEM ACDelco plugs and everything runs great now. - Canyon - Spark Plug - Iridium - Spark Plugs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information