Monday 26 September 2011

Card Sleeves - card sleeves, made in usa


These sleeves are made in the USA, so you can be proud to support American workers. The sleeves are very sturdy. I have put up to five cards in a single pocket and they fit fine. This is a quality American product. 30 (Thirty) BCW Pro 9-Pocket Pages - Trading Card Supplies (Sealed 30 Count Pack) Made in USA!

They arrived earlier than expected.Extremely fast shipping.Items were exactly as described.This seller is A+++ will order from them again.They are a quality product much more durable than those I've purchased in stores.Highly recvommended product and seller.

Great quality item and it's made in U.S.!!!!

I'm sick of china made crap and it feels great when I can purchase something that was actually manufactured in our country!

Extra, fast shipping....as everything what gets shipped by Amazon.com

I'm using this to organize my coupons in a binder. Each page is thick and durable for the multiple times I'm in and out of them. With 30 pages at such a low price, I had more than enough to organize with lots of categories. - Made In Usa - Card Sleeves'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information