Saturday 10 September 2011

Cell Phone Accessories - blackberry, tool kit


The T5 tool is useless. It would not "bite" into any of the 6 T5 screws and started stripping the heads. I had to stop, reassemble my EVO 4G and order a higher quality T5 tool (I hope). The plastic little wedges work fine. I don't know why the other reviews are so positive about these tools. Maybe they changed the source of the tools. 3pc T6 T5 Opener Screwdriver Tool Kit for Opening BlackBerry Phones PDA MP3 Palm Treo Pocket PC Laptop Blackberry

This tool kit was easy to use and saved me time and money. One tele communications shop was going to charge me $135.00 to change the keyboard. I did it myself with this toolkit and saved 129.00 dollars. The toolkit was less than $6.00. Recommend this to all those who want to save time and money!

It doesn't come with a phillips or a flat head like you'd think. It's two torx screwdrivers and the BIG plastic pry bar. Small one not included. Thanks Amazon for suggesting this to take apart my Droid. Thanks picture for showing me 4 tools and not 3 even though my brain couldn't understand 3 pc doesn't include a free extra tool. - Accessories - Tool Kit - Cell Phone Accessories - Blackberry'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information