Tuesday 27 September 2011

Cell Phone Headset - hands free, wired headsets


I've been using this headset for the last two months and am satisfied with it in general. I do sometimes get complaints that the sound is not too loud, however they usually say it is acceptable. The over-the-ear design is pretty convenient for me, I like how simple it is to place it on the ear and the way it sits. My wife finds it less comfortable to combine it with her glasses. I like to give it four stars as I'm more than half-pleased with it and I wouldn't agree with other reviewers saying it is horrible and useless. Plantronics M220 Mobile Headset for Most Phones with Standard 2.5mm Headset Jack - Audiovox, Blackberry, Kyocera, LG, Samsung, Sanyo, Tr?o

I used this earpiece for over a year and it finally gave out. I found it on amazon for a very good price. I have always had good luck with plantronics products. It really cancels out the surrounding noise. I have used other earpieces before this and they all had some kind of flaw.

I find that it's easier for me to hear through the phone's handset than the headset earpiece, but others have told me that the sound when I'm talking to them is better when I'm on the headset. I'm most comfortable when I'm not moving around while I'm wearing it, I don't like to wear it more than a few hours, and I have yet to figure out how to wear it in my left ear--the directions are pictoral, and not particularly helpful.



But I bought this for convenience more than anything; it does what it's supposed to, and I'm not sorry I bought it.

Purchased this for the mrs. Overall it performs well, but as a receiver of her calls with this headset, I do hear a tin can echo.

She has been happy with it, saying it fits well, callers voice is clear, and she likes having the mic closer to her mouth.

Even with cell volume on maximum it is hard to hear, everyone hears me fine. This is such a well know brand I was really disappointed with this updated version of my old headset which I leave in the car due to heat and cold. I should send it back, I have fallen back to the old headset which is 4+ years old and is just better quality.

It's comfortable, light, affordable, and simple.



Best of all, the noise reduction is phenomenal. I was in the car with my window down on the freeway next to a truck. It was loud in there, but the person on the phone reported that he could hear me just fine but couldn't hear the noise. WOW!

I bought this for my mother to use with the cordless phone system.



The quality is nice and the sound is good on both ends.



She cannot get the fit right, I have worked with her and we cannot get it to adjust properly. Her hair will knock it off occasionally.



Works fine for me but she cannot use it as I intended.

I bought two of these headsets, one for my daughter and one for myself. I really like the clear sound and comfortable fit of the headset. They even sound clear in the car. Both of us have been pleased with our purchases. I have some trouble hearing in crowds, separating noises and such. This headset truly does a great job and my conversations are clear as a bell. It is comfortable to wear as well. Works for me! I highly recommend the headset.

This is the first headset that I've used that didn't come with the phone. Usually the ones with the phone are earbuds with a dangling microphone. This clearly has a better mic than those. People don't even realize that I'm driving down the highway. The earpiece sound is not great, the phone earpiece is better, but the sound is good enough.



The biggest complaint I have about this is that it is really uncomfortable. When I use it, I'm constantly adjusting it. There are probably better headsets out there, but this one is just adequate. - Hands Free - Wired Headsets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information