Wednesday 21 September 2011

Champion - workout apparel, pants


I bought these mainly to wear around the house because they were on sale. I like them because they are light and comfortable but still warm enough that I don't get a chill when I have to quickly go outside in the winter. I like the fact that they're fabric which breathes nicely when I'm sitting around. My only problem is that my wife says the fabric doesn't hold it's shape well enough when I'm wearing my boxers, unlike my thicker sweat pants that have a thicker material. But for lounging around or even exercising in cool (non-windy) weather, these are not bad at all. Russell Athletic Men's Dri-Power Propel Pant, Navy/Steel, Large - Men - Workout Apparel - Pants - Fitness'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information