Saturday 17 September 2011

Cheap Ipod Charger - ipod accessories, ipod car charger


The USB cable looks and feels very similar to the apple one, but the chargers have a somewhat cheesy feel. Then again, that's totally to be expected when you buy a whole set for less than half the price of a cable or either charger alone from Apple or one of the name brand companies.



I also should note that the AC adapter is 100-240v compatible, so it can work worldwide. I was wondering about that when I bought it because none of the tech info mentioned it. In fact, the casing itself was designed to be used with the EU style plugs, and that's why it protrudes from the body of the case.



Also, the items I received look like the submitted picture, and not the MFG's picture, for what it's worth... Doesn't matter much because in any case the items aren't very aesthetically pleasing anyways.



Bottom line, from reading the other reviews it looks like they have QC issues, but I wound up with a perfectly functional set at a great price. Apple iPod USB Travel Kit with Car Charger, Travel Adapter & Cable

The car charger worked great. I could charge my iPod while listening to it. I'm currently trying to use the Travel Adaptor, but so far it's not working. I'm trying to discover the problem. It's not the cord, because the cord is working when connecting the iPod to computer. So, I can't really say anything about how the travel adapter works. But I give the car charger 5 stars. It gets the job done.



edit :: i actually got it to work. it works great. you just have to wait a second for your iPod to display the charging symbol.

Guys,

Do NOT EVER buy this product. I lost my Ipod Nano(8gb) because of this cheap nonsense. As soon as I plugged in the charger into the wall outlet, and connected it to the nano, the charger blew a fuse, and had smoke coming out of it. My nano didn't start after that. No matter what I tried. I took it to apple store, and they couldn't start it either. My warranty was void.



Go for real apple products, not for these cheap chargers. I'm not sure if this company BargainCell is selling authentic products, or just cheap makeovers without ever having tested them out.



Again, do not buy it, unless you want to risk losing your ipod.

The charger worked once. When I removed it from the wall electrical outlet an electrical spade just came off in the wall. These items are so cheap that they break the first time it is used. I wouldn't buy this item again.

so cheap. how could you *not* buy this? it screwed up my ipod after using it for a few weeks. now i have issues powering down my ipod. it won't turn off. weird. i've heard this complaint from others, too.

Great product to have for you ipod.

i own an ipod touch 3G. the wall wall adaptor is awesome. I was skeptical when i saw hte price, but the product is awesome

Don't buy the expensive wall adapter from the apple store, these ones works great and usb cable that you get with this product is awesome too.

so stop looking around and buy this.

So far, I really like the charger. The thing I like the best, is the convenience of not having to find a computer to charge My I-pod. Another good feature of this charging unit, is that it doesn't reset the play count(on the I-pod), just because I'm recharging. I recommend anyone with an I-pod to get one of these. My opinion, they are a "MUST-HAVE" type of item for anyone with an I-pod. The price is Phenomenal for such a necessary accessory for any I-pod Nano. I'm very pleased with this product, and the charging time is rather quick. I would appreciate a "Fully-Charged" indicator lamp that can be seen from a distance, to make aware of a full charge, and is ready to be UN-plugged. I would imagine that it'd be a bit extra in cost for such a feature, but I for one, would be willing to pay for it. As long as it isn't an "exorbitant increase", that is. Again, all and all, a pretty good, and necessary product for anyone owning an I-Pod. Too Redundant? Sorry.... - Ipod Accessories - Ipod Car Charger - Usb - Cheap Ipod Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information