Saturday 24 September 2011

Childrens Costumes - gryffindor, scarf


I was at first sceptical about buying this scarf because you really don't know what you're getting. But its beautifully made, looks just like the scarfs worn by the Griffindor House students! It's made of wool, fine detail, especially the house crest; it's warm, and so can be worn throughout the winter. I bought it for Halloween and have to say that it added a special touch to my costume; got lots of compliments considering I went to the Halloween Parade in the Village in NY, and there were lots of Griffindor students. So if you're thinking about buying a griffindor scarf, this one is the one to get. Oh and I ordered it three days before Halloween & received it promptly; well packaged. Great Amazon service. Harry Potter Gryffindor House Scarf (Purple & Gold)

i don't know why this is listed as a toy. It's actually a pretty nice scarf. It's long, long enough to drag the floor on a child like in the movies. I'm an adult and I bought it because I couldn't find a scarf in those colors ( plus, I do love Harry Potter ). It's wool, it's long, it keeps my neck warm - I'm happy with it.

No more anticipation as to whether the school bullies will notice that i am there, now i have this awesome scarf that screams "hit me!", and boy do they ever. This scarf has saved me loads of stress, now i do not have to deal with the emotional trauma of not knowing when the first blow will be delivered by the school yard bully, i know i will always be first on his agenda. Even the girl bullies are starting to catch on! This scarf is also durable! I have been whipped around by it on numerous occasions and it only has a little tear near the tag and to be fair that was done by Joanie, she is massive.

I was looking for a Gryddindor and Slytherin scarf as a gift for a while. Many are overpriced and even more are poor quality. This scarf is a good median price and is proper quality. This is not a flimsy costume scarf like so many other imitations. It's warm, soft, and the crest is well-crafted and sewn in (rather than cheaply printed atop).

I am very pleased with this scarf. It came fast, a couple day's earlier then it was predicted to. It's very durable material and it's a great length. The material allows it to serve as not only a costume scarf, but part of your winter wardrobe. The colors are fantastic, i expected it to be purple like in the picture but when it arrived its more maroon so it's just as a Gryffindor scarf should be. The itchyness is to be expected, considering the material but it didn't bother me at all. I'd rather have a somewhat itchy scarf made out of warm, durable material then a cheap one. If your thinking about buying this, go for it. It's deffinitely worth it.

I love it! It is made of wool so it was a little itchy, but that's okay. Once I started wearing it more often, I didn't feel the itchyness anymore. Plus it'll keep me warmer in the winter :)



I don't know why this is listed as a toy though, it made me think that the quality would be poor (which it isn't).

I was a little skeptical about the scarf but read some of the reviews. I've seen some of the Harry Potter scarves in Halloween stores and the quality is very poor. I was very surprised when this came in. The quality and the look was really worth it! - Scarves - Accessories - Scarf - Gryffindor'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information