Wednesday 28 September 2011

Childrens Life Jacket - childrens life jacket, life jacket


I love the Puddle Jumpers Floation for my 18 month old son!!!!!!! It keeps him a float, his head stays above water. It aslo helps with him learning how to swim. The only 1 problem, is that if he happens to turn on his back, he can not get himself back over, but I sure that will be resolved once he learns how to get around more in the water, right now he is only 18 months. I definetly give it 5 stars. I absolutley LOVE< LOVE< LOVE it!!! One of the safest products for kids learning to swim. Makes him very independent in the water. Stearns Girls Puddle Jumper Flotation Suit,Lime

I'm sure this product would be okay for a larger toddler (3-4 years old) but my 2.5 year old was 'swimming' in it!

I didn't see any information about it fitting 30-40lbs, our girl is only 25lbs. maybe I missed something.



I purchased the 'non-suit' flotation instead (chest and arms only) and it's PERFECT.

Plus, a friend told me that the full suits tend to ride up and iritate her child's chin. Just an fyi!

My two year old daughter and I LOVE this swimming suite. It is easy for Mama to hold her in deep water, she is so buoyant and happy. I feel so secure knowing that there is no way she will sink since she does not know how to swim yet. We only have to worry about her dipping her face in the water!! A great suite to own with a toddler who hasn't taken swimming lessons yet.

Bought this for my very independent 19 month old who loves getting in the water. It took her about 2 visits to the pool to get the hang of the suit (at first she would float on her back, then on her stomach),...but now she can swim all around the pool. The quality is excellent, the suit fits big on her (she wears 24 month clothes) but it does not ride up in the water. She can use this for a long time. Very cute design and good quality. Would definitely recommend.

Bought this for my 18mth old after reading other reviews that people had put thier younger ones in it ..... dont know how it was huge on my daughter!! She is not small by any means (90% height) and the crotch was at her knees and she looked like the michelin tire woman. When she sat she basically ate the front floatie and same when she swam.

We stuck it on my 2.5yr old son (haha) and it was still waaay tooo long on him!!! But the idea is great.

Personally I got 2 of the puddle jumper basic life jackets and they are better!!!! Wish I could return this one.

I got the small for my 30lb 3 yr old. She will be able to wear it the entire Summer. ( a little big, but does not hinder its effectiveness) It took her a while to figure out this was going to keep her aflot. But loved it and was effective after that! Happy customer here.

This suit is fantastic I imported it from the states hoping it would fit my large 1yr old girl. IT DOSEN'T very large. It fits my 2 1/2 month old daughter perfectly she is quite tall and of average build now (was chunky as a baby) It will probally fit her for a few years as has adjustment ties on either side by the legs. I took her swimming today and she loves it. I purchased it as I will be off to spain soon, I will be able to relax knowing she will be wearing it. IF ANY ONE KNOWS WHERE TO GET A SIZE SMALLER PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

My 19-month old daughter swam like a fish in this suit... I purchased one to take on vacation with us and I will buy a few more for the upcoming summer season!!!

She was able to keep afloat and move around, I do have to admit she had previously taken swim classes for six months before we went on vacation, I will keep up on the lessons but the suit is a must especially since we have a pool. - Life Jacket - Life Jackets - Toddler - Childrens Life Jacket'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information