Wednesday 7 September 2011

Coby Mp3 Player - mp3 player, 8gb


I have been using ths device for about 3 weeks already, and the following are the pro's and con's I encountered while using this device:



Pros:

-Cheap

-looks good, nice sleek and proffessional design

-nice UI interface

-radio

-battery life (all day non-stop playing and quick charge)

-light and slim



Cons:

- horrible headphones (no ear bud broke within an hour of first using it, the other 3 weeks after), but average sound quality. Recommend buying separate durable ear buds.

- Takes a few seconds too load and shut down, but this is a minor inconvenience.

-Organization, if you are looking for a specific song, you must either know the album, or know the order. Haven't tried other mp3 players before, but it is not that fluid. Feels like you are looking at your songs folder in your computer. (no search function)

-Video ( can only accept a really low quality format (.MTV), which you need a video converter for 99% of all of your video files, which is nearly impossible to find a good one. At the end, it will not be worth it converting.

-Pictures, really low quality, looks like something out of an old cellphone or gif.



Conclusion: If you are looking for a simple, cheap, straight forward mp3 player, I recommend getting this. If you want something extra, look for something else. Coby 1.8 Inch Video MP3 Player with FM, 8 GB Flash Memory MP620-8GBLK (Black)

I bought this to replace my other coby. I like it. Very light wich surprised me and good picture and i just dropped it and it still works which is a plus.



Pros

-easy to read

-easy music transfer

-portable

-sounds awsome especially with skull candies

- puts your music in order and even has album/artist order as well



Cons (nothing big)

- hard to find music when you have alot since you only have a push button but just hold it and it goes by kinda fast

- when you want to search for a new song you have to start from the beginning everytime which sucks but o well

- takes a few seconds to turn on and shut off but aging no biggie



Over all, good player and is well recomended

Sound quality is great. Good battery life. Very light and thin. Has a nice little screen, and rubber backing. Loads of features for [...] bucks (normally retails for [...] - rightly so), and nice 4 gigs of capacity! Obviously it's not an ipod touch, but I'd take this over a classic ipod or ipod shuffle/nano ANY DAY.. I also like that I don't have to feel like I'm handling glass when I use it. I owned an ipod touch, and I was almost afraid to handle it because it felt so delicate. This product actually feels light and durable. Also, it makes for a great flash drive, as well as having excellent reception in the FM tuner.. I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants a good mp3 player at a great price.

This review is meant to be helpful for potential buyers. I aimed to get an MP3 player that would play mp3s and audio books, while I was traveling; I was not making an investment in buying a showy new mobile device. The product first arrived on time. The packaging was great. Tightly sealed and protected. Most importantly the product did what I wanted it to do. The sound quality was decent. I didn't have much of a problem uploading audio tracks onto the device, but then again that might vary depending on one's familiarity with technology. It's fairly easy, taking about 4 steps. Any concerns about not getting what one pays for: this would have to include the radio function. It didn't work very well in doors for me. It's antenna must not be that big. For me that's fine since I don't plan on using it much. I think that the functionality and price match the product. I do not feel as though I was gipped in any way when making this purchase.

I was definitely not up with the times. I finally decided to get an MP3 player. I honestly knew nothing about them. I didn't want to spend a lot of money and make a mistake so I chose this one. For $30, if it didn't work well, it wouldn't be too much of a big deal. To tell you the truth I didn't really have much faith in this player's quality, because it wasn't an expensive brand or an Apple Ipod. I really wasn't expecting much.



When it arrived I have to admit I was excited to get started. I had loads of songs I wanted to hear that I didn't have on cd. I felt like a kid in a candy store. At first, I found a site I could buy MP3's from and tried to get my songs on the device. Since this was my first time uploading songs on an MP3 player I didn't know what I was doing and had lots of trouble. The directions it came with were not very helpful to me because of my ignorance with technological things. Finally after fiddling around for over an hour I finally figured it out. I bet a lot of you are thinking I am a real dummy, lol!



All I can say is I am thrilled!! This little piece of machinery is amazing to say the least. Once you get the knack, it is so easy to download your songs and add them to the playlist. When I saw how easy it was to upload songs from my computer to the device, I felt stupid for not figuring out how to do it sooner.



I bought a mini stereo cable and connected it to the headphone jack and the other end to my stereo's audio jack and I was pleasantly surprised at how loud and clear it sounds with my stereo system. The earbuds it comes with are a little uncomfortable and hurt my ears, so I am using my Sony Walkman's head phones and it is much more comfortable. My husband and 9 year old daughter liked this device so much, they want their own too. I will buy two more and highly recommend this item. It is well made and looks expensive too.



Thank you Coby for making a high quality, great sounding, good looking device for such a low price. - Fm Radio - Mp3 Player - 8gb - Cheap Mp3 Player'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information