Tuesday 13 September 2011

Cold Weather Boots - crocs, suede boots


I recently bought a pair of these boots, and LOVE them! They are tall enough to be able to wade out into the water so I don't scrape my kayak up on the shoreline, and they are waterproof and warm. The best part is that they're flexible enough to be able to move around in the cramped under-deck area of a kayak. I plan to paddle until the lakes freeze over this winter!



Ladies: follow Neosport's sizing guide, since these are unisex-sized NeoSport Wetsuits Explorer 5mm Explorer Boot,All Black,9

The NeoSport Wetsuits Explorer 5mm Explorer Boot[size 13], has well built uppers, and based on the reviews I decided to try them. Although, the soles seem larger than the NeoSport Paddle shoes, they still do not extend the length of the foot cavity. Therefore, the sole heel stitching is not at the back of the shoe, but further in. This construction causes the curve of stitching to be the first striking point on the heel when walking. Inserts, which don't solve the problem, take up enough space, that if they did solve the striking heel problem, would make it difficult to wear socks of any thickness.



After a short time walking in them, they cause noticeable heel soreness. So, if you need a size 13 boot, this review may be helpful.

I have been hemming and hawing about this purchase for some time, but finaly got tired of having to worry about wet feet while kayaking in the winter,so I broke down and got them. Best thing I could've done. They keep my feet dry and snug! I was worried about getting the right size but with their having you measure your foot and then relating it to the sizing chart worked out really well! I was also worrying how it would fit over my calves. No Problem! I am able to comfortably wear multiple socks without being too snug. Great purchase.

Ordered this tall boot so ankles would stay dry while paddling in cold water.They work great,are comfortable & help keep feet warm.My husband also got a pair & we're very satisfied with this product.Other kayakers are going to order also. - Berryessa - Diving - Suede Boots - Crocs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information