Thursday 22 September 2011

Contractor Supply - running, attachments


I bought the package with the Dremel 750-02. Even if purchased alone well worth the $12. Read my review on the Dremel 750-02. The variety of bits for quick small fixes are well worth it!...

Definately a 5 star item with nice case. Keep it in your pantry along side the wireless...it really comes in handy! Dremel 687-01 52-Piece General Purpose Rotary Tool Accessory Kit With Case

Really - i had priced this out for a lot higher + tax at stores near my house.

this kit has a good general mix.



i bought (3) when it had a special on amazon..



glad to own.(P.S. WORKS WITH CRAFTSMAN BRAND)

Bought this to use on my dogs nails, he is very nervous about nail trimming it is very quite and does a good job of trimming the nails down. It works ten times better than pedi-paws. I would recommend this for your pets nail trimming.

I use this kit with my Dremel 686. Of course, Dremel makes all kinds of accessories for their tools, but this is a good starting point. There are different accessories for different jobs. If you can't find what you need here, you can always find an accessory that suits your needs.

This 52-piece kit is a great starting block for any Dremel owner.



I used the included reinforced cutting wheel to cut through heat-treated .65" chromoly handlebars and it still has life left. I also used the included aluminum-oxide cone-shaped grinding stone to grind about 1.5 mm of 7075 T-6 aluminum from a sprocket and that also still has life left. Very high-quality bits, definitely recommended. - Dogs - Rotary Tool Accessories - Attachments - Running'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information