Monday 12 September 2011

Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder - translucent


I've been using this item for years and apparently it has been discontinued in stores. I'm so glad that I was able to find it at Amazon. I received it within a few days and it's exactly what I was looking for. I have no complaints at all and highly recommend people to check Amazon for items that are no longer available in stores. Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder 2.3oz/65g Translucent 070-24

I used this powder religiously throughout my teen years when I was first discovering the joys of my mother's make up cabinet. Later, I switched to pressed powder compacts because they were more convenient to carry, but often they made my fair skin turn orange. So I have returned to this old favorite. It matches my skin tone perfectly, and even the reddest blemishes disappear under its smooth, natural coverage. I do find that I have to apply it more often during warmer months. In fall and winter, it lasts nearly all day, but in summer, when my skin is especially oily, I have to reapply every few hours.



My only other complaint is that the vintage cardboard packaging isn't very practical. Whenever I open the lid, great clouds of the face powder explode from the jar, covering every inch of surface area in the room. I suppose if you needed to make a quick get away, you could easily confuse your enemy and escape in a great puff of Coty, but it's not a very practical feature for those of us who aren't spies or bank robbers. Fortunately, Coty has introduced a new plastic jar with a removable sifter inside, so now it's mess-free (and travel-friendly). - Translucent'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information