Wednesday 14 September 2011

Disneyworld - rain poncho, disneyworld


These rain ponchos worked perfectly for our Disneyworld trip. They are very small and lightweight to carry, and open up big enough for my 6 and 10 year old kids. They are made of very thin plastic, so they won't hold up more than a day or so, but they are cheap enough to be disposable at the end of the day. Children's Emergency Poncho, Weather Protection, Rain Gear, Emergency Zone® Brand

I bought this for my 4-yr-old and it fits him perfectly over a puffy winter coat. From reading other reviews I expected it to be almost disposable in quality, but we have used it several times and it hasn't ripped yet. The plastic is super thin but that is what makes it so good for traveling.



Pro:

Folds up really small and takes up almost no space in my purse.

Sturdier than expected.

The size is perfect for a small child.



Con:

The hood blows off easily so it does nothing for keeping my son's head dry. He has to wear a hooded jacket underneath.

I bought this item to keep in my childs school bag in case of a rainy day. It is the perfect size. I never used it yet to see how well it works but I'm sure it is of good quality. I just wanted something small to keep in a pouch in the school bag all year round. Very inexpensive too.

We went to Disney World and didn't want to pay for the ones there. These cost a lot less. It rained so much these were a life saver. I keep some in my car. If I have to use them I just toss them. I am going to try to never be with out them again.

The product arrived on time. Matched the description and was very good at keeping the rain off my 10 yr old. The transparent style also helped to distinguish my daughter from among many others wearing similar gear. We did think that the material was a bit thin at first, but the poncho survived a full day at Animal Kingdom. - Rain Poncho - Disneyworld'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information