Tuesday 13 September 2011

Dockers Metro Denim Trouser Jean - dockers, dockers metro denim trouser jean


The cargo pants fit a little tighter than the other multipocket version, and I have a harder time not feeling like my side pocets are gapping, which is not a problem with the other dickies I bought. Next time I would be buy the next size up. I think these pants would be wonderful for a younger, slightly thinner person. They look great, have great pockets and wash up wonderfully though and I'm sure I will love them when I lose a few more pounds and they are not quite so tight. Dickies Women's Women'S Wrinkle And Stain Resistant Cargo Multi Pocket Pant,Black,12 Regular

i have been wearing these work pants for the past 4 years. they are very comfortable (soften with more washings). color fades (navy blue) but i work in a shop and as long as my pants are navy blue they aren't real particular. i love the pockets. very functional. cargo & cell phone pocket are perfect. durability is great. seams don't split and pants take a lot of abuse. if you are looking for a pair of pants that stay crisp & new looking these aren't them. if you are looking for a pair of durable, functional and comfortable pants (the color does fade) then you might be happy with these pants. i own 7 pairs and have been real happy with them. like i said i work in a shop these pants hold up for me. i gave them 4 stars because of the color fading. i continue to purchase them.

I reviewed these pants about 3yrs ago. I wore that pair to death. I have a small dog and these pants are great. I let him jump in my lap, I carry his odds and ends in the zipper pocket and my phone in the phone pocket. The pants leave my hands free to hold his leash and give him a good walk. Bruiser weighs about ten pounds, but still is a hand full.

I also like these pants when I vacation. You can put your passport and money in the zipper pocket and have your hands free to take pictures, hold your SOs hand or whatever. The sizing is hard because I am a size eight, but eight regular are too short and eight long are too long. I buy the long and alter the pants. I have to do this with some other brands too. All in all I love these pants and will keep buying them as long as they make them!

I bought the "Dickies Women's Wrinkle and Stain Resistant Cargo Multi Pocket Pant" for my wife. She is 5 feet so the petite size was the perfect length for her. She works at a high pace restaurant that require the waitress to wear either Dickies or Dockers. After doing intensive research on Dickies and Dockers I found these; They come in petite and have the multi pocket with the stain resistant material that are perfect for my wife. In addition, no fear to you curvy ladies out there! My wife has a woman's curves and they are still comfortable and fit her great!

These pants were purchased with comfort and style in mind. They are both. The cloth which is very durable and thick, moves with me as I move. They did not shrink when I washed them, and also held their shape. So far, so good.

I was looking for a pair of tall cargo pants that were comfortable, durable and didn't have pockets that stuck out awkwardly. I took a chance and ordered these from the website, in the khaki color, 10 tall. I am 5'8", weigh 155, and these pants fit me perfectly. The material seemed a bit stiff when I first received them, so I washed them on cold, with fabric softener, and they came out much softer. I wore them to work on casual day, and throughout the day I kept thinking how much I liked these pants. They didn't cut or rub, did not develop wrinkles anywhere, and were so comfortable! I also have what I call "flat butt syndrome", and often pants will bag on my rear end after a few hours of wear....that did not happen with these, they kept their fit and shape. I didn't have any issue with them fitting small in the waist....they do fit a tiny bit above the belly button so if you like lower rise pants they are not for you. My cell phone fit well in the left pocket, but if you have a bigger phone like a Droid it probably won't fit. The right cargo pocket has a zipper, which I love. I was able to fit my keys, a chapstick and some money in that pocket, with room to spare. I loved them so much that I went back to the website and bought them in a different color (black). I do want to mention, however, that I found these on clearance for much less on the Dickies website.

I bought these pants for work and they are exactly what I was hoping for. They are a little looser than I hoped but that's an easy fix by getting a lower size. They are great for my figure which is very hour-glass like with larger hips and a smaller waist. however, if your waist is the same size or larger than your hips then you may have a hard time with these. The pockets are not obvious which allows for a more perfessional look. The larger cargo pocket has a zipper which is great too! I do wish the smaller cargo pocket was a little longer so I could fit my pens in it a little more securly but they still go in ok. Over all, I say these are great pants! Definately worth it! - Dockers Metro Denim Trouser Jean - Cargo - Dockers - Casual'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information