Tuesday 27 September 2011

Dry Erase


These are the only dry erase pens that I have found that can be left on a board for several days, or weeks, and still wipe cleanly off. Other pens leave nasty smears. It usually isn't the board, but the markers. Expo Low Odor Dry Erase Pen-Style Markers, 8 Colored Markers (86601)

I use dry-erase boards often and have been very unhappy with most pens. I have no idea why they even make those pale yellow and light pink markers and such. If you can't see the writing, they're worthless. These are very visible. Making packs of the bold colors is a GREAT idea. I've bought them before and these are great. Expo pens seem to last forever, too. This is a great product, and I'll buy it again.

My kids are now 5 and 2.5 years old, but I have used these Expo dry erase markers since they were 1 year old.



For kids you want to use the thin ones so their small hands can grip them. The other bigger kind it too bulky for them.



I teach them drawing and letter and number writing on white boards and books made for dry erase markers. I also highly recommend the use of white boards with the full and dotted lines that guide children writing. I also use regular pencils, but I and they love the dry erase markers where they can easily erase and retry.



I wish Expo and the other dry erase manufacturers would come up with an invention to remind kids to put back the cap on the marker after each use!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information