Wednesday 14 September 2011

Electronics Warranties - square trade


They took down my first review and it wasn't that bad? So, I'm guessing

they are hiding something from Amazon customers. I wondered if they

would upgrade to a newer model and they will, if the old one is not

available. I would expect an upgrade within a year. I think it pretty crappy

to take down a customer's review and not give them a reason why! They take the time to post it, but Amazon CENSORS it for some obscure reason. Much

like China or Russia. I only gave them 3 stars, for being sneaky. Makes you wonder if they are honest and what they are up to? (SquareTrade will ship a replacement Kindle to you (same or newer model depending on availability). You will also receive a pre-paid shipping label to send back the damaged Kindle to the fulfillment center.) 2-Year SquareTrade Warranty plus Accident Protection for Kindle Fire, US customers only - Square Trade'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information