Friday 23 September 2011

Garmin Nuvi 255w - carrying case for garmin nuvi, 255w


Eva Case for Garmin Nuvi 255W, Black



I was not expecting the very good quality case I received for this price. I was happily surprised at the quality, price, service and convenience I experienced when ordering this case. It is exactly what I wanted/needed for the Garmin nuvi 255W. Eva Case for Garmin Nuvi 255W, Black

The title about says it all. It's a great little case but there are stray threads and the zipper can bind at the corners a bit. It was well worth the money I paid for it though. It also comes with a little wrist strap in case you want to carry the GPS with you. I'd recommend it if you can overlook the detail work (after all with technology being as replacable as it is you'll probably replace the GPS before the case ever has an issue).

First I have to say that I highly doubt you could find a better product for $4!



In the photos this appears to be a rubberized hard clam shell design. I was surprised when it came that it is actually elegantly wrapped in a heavy nylon fabric. It has a good durable zipper, a wrist strap and clip. Although quite rigid, it was not as HARD as I expected.



When you open the case there are elastic straps on one side to hold the GPS in place. On the other side, a net pocket and a flap with slots to store extra memory cards.



My one big complaint is if you put all your cords and cards and stuff in the case with your GPS, it is overfull. When you close the case anything you have on the other side crushes right into the screen, so I'd suggest putting the GPS in the case face first.



If you plan to just use the case to protect your GPS when you toss it in your purse or backpack, then I definitely recommend it. However, if you are looking for a case to keep ALL your GPS accessories together, this probably isn't the ideal product.

Case came pronto and price was excellent. Overall construction is very good and perfect protection for our 255W especially given most of the time it lives in our car's glove box when not in actual use. Case is molded nylon material and is semi-rigid. Inside web pouch (keep quick reference manual here) and slots for extra cards are a bonus. Two elastic straps hold GPS snug and help keep inplace when opening. Although case is not thick enough to hold our power cable, not a problem as our cable is in a section of the console where we don't need to move out of the way. Note: our actual product was a bit different than pictured but had everything we expected. - 255w - Carrying Case For Garmin Nuvi - Garmin - Garmin 255w'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information