Tuesday 6 September 2011

Gel - pen


I could no longer find these ink pens at Walmart, Target or Staples, so I was really glad when I found them on Amazon.com. I like the way these pens feel in my hand and like the way they write. I hope I can still get them the next time I need some. BIC Velocity Retractable Gel Pen, Medium Point , 0.7 mm, Black, 4 Pens (RLCP41-Blk)

This pen is perfect. Price is unbelievable for the quailty, comfort and reliability. The comment from Nov 24th actually caused me to load up on these as I FEAR the possibility of not being able to find more next time I run out.

We use these Gel pens exclusively in our small office. They write smoothly. They get a lot of use, so don't last too long.



Con: ink will smear if you rub across it right after you've written something.

I have been looking for these pens for about three years. I finally found them at my local Office Max and couldn't be happier! I've tried several other retractable gel pens - Zebra, Pilot, other Bic styles - but they all pale in comparison. The barrel is easy and comfortable to hold, the length is great, and the ink flow is remarkable. Honestly, these pens make you write better! Will never use another retractable gel pen that isn't the Velocity.

These pens are reasonably priced and very comfortable. The rubber grip makes it easy to hold and control. The ink flow is smooth. For a gel pen, the ink seems to dry relatively quickly. Overall, I am very satisfied with these pens, probably my favorite gel pens from among the many gel pen choices available.

Very nice! I got these pens because I wanted something thicker than the usual 0.5mm tips and these certainly do the job. 0.5mm pens are all well and good for fine work, but when I want something that stands out more, this is it.



I do find that the ink is a little thick when you start, but that's because of all the gel at the ball point. Once you start writing the ink will even out. The ink dries quickly. Overall, if you want writing that stands out nice and thick, this is it!

Like others, I bought a bunch of these online because I could not always find them in stores. They are by far the best disposable pen I have ever used, and I fear the day when I can no longer find them. They are quite comfortable to use and write in thick, dark ink...although it is more prone to smearing (right after writing) than some other pens. - Pen'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information