Sunday 25 September 2011

Great Deal - gift idea, great deal


The colors were not as bright as what is pictured above, but they match very well. The pearls are a nice size and the colors works well with most clothes. For the price on these, you can't go wrong. Clean them before wearing, as they might irritate your skin.



However, if you're looking for a slightly more upscale set of stud pearl earrings, I recommend these. They're bigger, brighter, and higher quality, ie, made out of real gold. Mine are perfectly symmetrical. Both are real pearls, but these are bigger and brighter. I wear mine almost all the time and they don't irritate my skin.



14k Yellow Gold 6.5-7mm White Freshwater Cultured AA Quality Pearl Earrings White, Champagne, Platinum Grey, Chocolate Brown, Peach, Peacock and Green Button Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings with Sterling Silver Clasp, Set of 7 (7-8mm)

I was hesistant at first to buy these earrings because of the low price but I am glad I did! The quality is great and they match just fine. They are comfortable and have the backs that click on so they will not fall off. I can wear a different color every day. I'm very satisfied with them. Buy them you won't be disappointed!

these looked beautiful in the pics. when then were delivered and the box was opened, they were much more georgeous than the pics. i'm so happy i choose them among all of the others i could have bought.

These earrings are extremely pretty and the colors are great. The size is perfect for me as is the slightly flattened shape. When it comes to stud earrings I don't like them too big or too small, and 6-8mm is my preference. There are enough colors to go with everything. Pearls are always a good choice because they are classic and never go out of style, so I'm very pleased with these and also the nice reusable box that they arrived in. It's perfect for keeping them in rather than trying to organize them in my bigger jewelry box. They are appropriate for all occasions.

7 pairs of pearl studs with stering silver backings --- all for $27. What more to ask?



Colors are vibrant (the green ones are gorgeous) and the size is just perfect --- maybe a hair bigger for my taste but they look great on.



If you want some variety for pearl studs and also want a sense of elegance and style. Pick this set. It won't disappoint you!

I bought these earrings partially as a gift and partially for myself. The gift recipients were very happy with their earrings and I am also very happy with the ones I kept. The colors are nice and add a little "something" without being too much.



The one downside is they did look a little less "real" than the photo and I was concerned that others might take them for plastic. No one has said anything, but I don't know what they think. - Jewelry - Gift Idea - Great Deal - Pearls'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information