Monday 5 September 2011

Halloween Skeleton - decoration, creepy


Higher quality construction than I expected and great paint job. I didn't pay attention to the size so it is a little smaller than I thought (around 3/4 human size), but still works well since I have a variety of different sized skeletons and tombstones. Lantern is very bright, but does not light the the face below the forehead so don't place him in a dark area where he can't show off his creepiness. Sinister Skull With Lantern Halloween Party Decoration

My "Sinister Skull" just arrived yesterday, and I was very happy with it. It's definitely built well. I think it's a good size. It's not big, but it fit perfectly in my garden. I agree with others about the light. It is bright, about as bright as my solar lights, if not a little brigher, but it doesn't light up the skull at all. So it's kinda pointless to leave the light on at night. I'm still pretty happy with it.

It's sturdy and will survive for a long time. It is smaller than I thought, the light bulb is tiny and doesn't illuminate the skull. But, I think the kids will put it in their room after Halloween and be pretty happy with it.

I agree with all previous reviews that this item is overall a great Halloween prop despite the issues that the lamp does not light up the skull or that it would be nice if the piece were larger. The details though are very impressive. I suggest when you display this in your outside graveyard, place a real votive candle in a small lantern to the left of the skull which should help shine additional light on the piece and draw attention to it as well. Glad I got this on clearance before they sold out. - Gift Idea - Holiday - Decoration - Creepy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information