Wednesday 7 September 2011

Hanging Jewelry Organizer


This item is nice if you are storing very lightweight items, like earrings. I tried to fill it with strands of seed beads and immediately saw a problem. One strand didn't weigh much, but 80 did! With so many slots and a rather light hangar assembly, be sure to consider the total weight of what you'll be storing. The hook and attached bar that hold up the whole assembly are limited strength. Household Essentials 01943 Ultra 80-Pocket Hanging Jewelry Organizer

I used to keep my necklaces hanging on an over the door purse rack. They would get tangled and broken and I couldn't see through the huge stack to find what I wanted half the time. (I have about 100 necklaces) This is a really amazing product. There are many pockets so each necklace can go in it's own individual spot and I don't have any trouble finding them any longer. It's not cheaply made or designed and the pockets were large enough to fit even my biggest necklaces.



I just bought another one to store my bracelets and earrings, I am so impressed. I would definitely recommend it to anybody who has a lot of jewelry and finds it messy and difficult to store it in a box or on a rack.

I also LOVE this product! I use mine (I have several) for a menagerie of things: Polly Pockets and thier many accessories, Barbie's many clothes and accessories, my 2 daughter's HUGE barrette collection, spices and other kitchen knick-knacks, Matchbox cars, and, oh... jewelry! We have five kids and I am neat freak- this is the perfect thing for moms with borderline OCD... It gets things off the floor and eliminates cluttered cupboards and drawers.



I particularly enjoy it's use as a barrette holder; that way we can see immediately which barrettes will perfectly match each outfit and not have to search around for rubberbands, the pair to the barrette you already found, etc.



5 stars for this item!!

I bought both this and the canvas one to see the difference. The canvas one is definitely WORTH the few extra dollars it cost. I wouldn't buy this one again and not sure what I will use it for since all my earrings fit in the canvas one!

I purchased this organizer to de-clutter my bathroom, and it's perfect since it has 2 sides with several different size pockets. My only complaint is that some of my bigger hoops extend out of the smaller pockets...I just need to get one more, I think. Also, pockets do not seal in any way so it would not be ideal to travel with.

Genius invention! Wow, words cannot describe how awesome this is!

Here's how it works:



1) untangle all chains, rings, try to find all matches to earrings

2) place each piece of jewelry in each little see-through pocket

3) hang in closet- it's thin, so it takes no space whatsoever!

4) when looking for specific jewelry, open closet and look- no detangling needed!



There are quite a few pockets so once all my jewelry pieces found a good home, I found all those spare buttons that come with new clothes and placed them in the organizer, so if and when I DO need one of those spare buttons--no problem!

I went to their website and found MANY more organizing items- so I think I'll make October "get my act together" month and declutter! (I'm actually looking forward to this!)



I seriously HIGHLY recommend the hanging organizer to anyone who needs to declutter and organize!

This jewelry organizer has sorted out a huge mess for me. Used to be, my jewelry was in four different boxes that took up valuable space in my very small bedroom. I can now see ALL of my jewelry at a glance. Best $12 I've spent in a long time!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information