Monday 5 September 2011

Hidden Elastic - expandable waist, pants


These pants keep their color and come out of the dryer ready to wear. The fit is great. The flat front is very stylish and the 100% cotton is so comfortable. I stocked up on them for my man. I just hope he can maintain his current size. These pants look great on him! Savane Men's Flat Front Deep Dye Twill Pant,Black,36W 32L

Nice pants, besides a little ironing now and then they look good on the person intended for and give a touch of class. Would recommend these pants to anyone seeking a decent, well fitting pair of pants. 4 Stars.

I bought these to replace a pair of Jos. A Bank flat front khakis that frayed around the hem shockingly soon after I bought them. I wanted to update my look abit, as a sort of camophlage. I am happy with the fit, although they are tighter than I am used to. Let's see how long they last.

The pants have been great. The fit of the pants run true to the size and look very nice for office wear. My husband has a few pairs made by Savane because they fit the best, look nice, and they are hard wearing. He has had some for a couple of years and they all still look good.

These pants look great on and wash up so well. No ironing needed. The weight is perfect. Not too thick or thin. Several pairs were purchased for my husband and three teenagers. The fit was great on every one of them. The price was nice too. I believe these pants will hold up for many years. I will definitely buy these again when we need more sizes.

This pair of pants was exactly as stated and so easy to purchase. The size I need is not always available at the store and ordering on-line saved a trip to the store, which can take nearly all day. I was very pleased upon arrival. - Hidden Elastic - Dockers - Expandable Waist - Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information