Wednesday 14 September 2011

High Quality Suit - darya trading, suits


After some deliberation and inspection of the reviews of the version with the pleated pants, I decided to give this suit a shot figuring it would be about the same. The item arrived on time and was packaged hung on a thick (nice) plastic hanger inside of a dry-cleaner-like plastic bag. All the tags were in place and the suit arrive almost without a wrinkle to be found.



The fabric and lining of the suit are light weight and of very good quality for the price. A suit of similar build and quality would run about $200.00-$250.00 at a department store. I ordered based on my jacket size of 42R, and the jacket itself fit me very well, at least as good as other 42R off-the-rack jackets I'd tried on at a local department store.



As expected with the 6-inch drop, the pants came in size 36 with unfinished hems to let a tailor adjust the length. I had anticipated them fitting perfectly in the waist since my jeans size is a 36, but they were a bit tight and had to be loosened to around 37.5 inches (As stated in the description, there is enough fabric to easily let out/in about 2 inches.) Once properly adjusted to the waist and length, the pants fit very nicely.



Overall, I consider this suit to be a very good value and worth the money, and would definitely buy another suit from this seller. It's not top of line, thousand-dollar suit, but is should serve most purposes. Having it tailored/adjusted will cost some more, but that is to be expected of any off-the-rack suit that you will find. Presidential Suit Signature Collection Mens Suit Italian Super 140s Two Button Jacket Flat Front Pants Business Suit Dark Navy (42 Regular)

WARNING to future buyers!!!!!. Everything could be okay if the seller posted information on the composition of the fabric: 65% polyester and 35 rayon. Misleading description and the initial price before the reduction suggesting 140s wool, and this is only the name of its own suit. Unfortunately, I've been caught, and worse, from Europe and bought two suits shipping cost me $ 99 and even tax. I was hoping that I get a good quality suits, and received sewn from no natural materials. Next time I will be more rigorous and carefully inquired about the goods a seller.

I think this is a really nice suit for the price. I am 6 feet tall and 212 lbs. I wear a 44 regular in some jackets and a 46 regular in others, with a 36 waist in most pants. I ordered the 44 regular in this suit because with a 6 inch drop the pants would be a 38 waist and I didn't want the pants to be way too big. I found out the 38 waist pants with this suit fit like a 36. The 44 jacket is a touch snug but the arm length is just right.

It has the right drop, the cut was shapely but not to trim, the jacket has a nice hang and fits well across the shoulders, and the linen is good quality. The attention to detail is high with a high quality of construction, the stitching is excellent, and the hidden finishes are well done!!

I too was a little leery about buying a suit on line. But considering the price I figured not much to risk. The suit arrived and looked/felt great. Jacket fit perfectly. I would usually order a 44L but I like the cuff of my shirt to come out more at the sleeve. I have athletic build, 6'1" 215lbs and this suit fit perfectly. It is a true slim fit. No big baggy leg. The waist says 38 but it's a small 38. I am a 36-37 waist and these pants fit perfectly. All I needed was to hem the leg. I also ordered the 3 button Signature collection but the pants were big and baggy. Maybe it was the pleats? If you like slim fits stick with the flat front pants. I returned the 3 button and ordered another 2 button Presidential in Black. The customer service was excellent. As both were the same price I didn't need to do anything. They did an exchange for me and I just got the Black and it's also perfect. Great CS. Highly recommend DARYA.

Excellent suit for the price.



Thanks - High Quality Suit - Suits - Darya Trading - Great Value'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information