Monday 12 September 2011

Home Automation - dead bolts, home automation


The lock itself binds from time to time if you use it manually. You have to engage the electronic mechanism to unbind it. I had two of these and was only able to get one to work (the other had such bad binding issues that I sent it back). It works great with the MiCasaVerde Vera2. One big word of warning. This lock is a Kwikset authorized dealer only item. You cannot even get them at Home Depot or Lowes. If you buy one of these here, make sure you are buying from a Kwikset authorized dealer. If you are having problems and try to call Kwikset they will not talk to you if you purchased them outside of the dealer network. I had this problem with the marketplace vendor I purchased my locks from. Kwikset 99120-006 Venetian Bronze Lever DeadBolt - Dead Bolts - Keyless Entry - Home Automation - Keyless Deadbolt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information