Sunday 18 September 2011

Home Recording - microphone stand, amplifier


I had purchased 2 of these microphone with stands for my two daughters for Christmas. I couldn't have been more pleased with a product.My daughters love them and use them atleast every other day. I wanted to buy them a micrphone and stand that would hold up and I am so glad I saw these. Other kid microphones with stands would cost 39.95 each and up. This was an unbelievable buy and the sound quality is great, very sturdy. Their not kiddie looking either (they look like a professional micrphone and stand) so they can be used for a very long time to come. And no problems at all with the shipping... they were packaged very well and shipped in perfect timing. I'd give this company 10 stars if I could. AWESOME PRODUCT FOR KIDS AND US ADULTS!!!!!!! Nady Center Stage Microphone with On/Off Switch and Stand

My daughter is 7 and loves to perform. We have gone through two of the plastic microphones for kids and they just brake easily. This one is sturdy and I am impressed enough with the sound. We ended up buying a karaoke machine to use with it so she could play her CD's and sing. She feels older because it's an adult version looking mic. It is about 32" off ground (the shortest it can be and you can lean the mic down so a smaller child could use it) and then extends so an adult man could use it. It's versatile and fun.

My daughter received this mircrophone for Xmas. She absolutely loved it. Sturdy stand. Unfortunately, the mic and mic cord had a loose connection and it stopped working. Requested return info online through Amazon and it was shipped back at Amazons cost. A new one was shipped out almost immediately. I was very impressed! My daughter has new one and it works great!

The product is great quality and the kids love it. The only caveat for non-tech savvy folks like me is that the product information said "you just plug it in and it's ready to go". What I failed to understand was that I needed to plug it into an amp, which we did not have. We are lucky that our neighbors play in a band, so they had an old amp we could have. Also, we still have not figured out how to get the mic stand/tri-pod legs to stay in one position.

I purchased this mic stand specifically for Rock Band. The microphone fits perfectly into the stand and the added mic clip helps manage the cord very well. My only big disappointment w/ this stand is that the adjustable metal pole can protrude into the ground. This causes the hollow metal pole to scratch the floor/carpet! This occurs naturally as you're holding the mic when it's on the stand. Tightening the lock helps for a song but it'll always slip down to the ground scratching away. If you know this in advance you can take preventitive measures. I wish I had known.

First, you need an adapter to use this mic with Rockband (try a company called Blockhead). With that said this mic and stand is great. It is very adjustable and is neither too light nor too heavy. The mic has an excellent response and is built much better than the ones I purchased from Bloackhead. I saw a comment from someone about the quality of the audio from it, but I have not had any issues after consulting the manual that comes with it. By keeping a bit of space between you and the mic you will find the sweet spot. Just don't try to eat the mic when you use it. Great product overall. I am very happy and I am recommending this to all by buddies who play Rockband and already have an adapter.

Santa brought this microphone for my 8-year old Christmas 2008. He loves to play with it. The cord is really long, which is good. I bought also from Amazon a Starcaster 15G amplifier which is perfect for this microphone. We have some good home performances now!

I bought this microphone for my 6yr old daughter for her birthday. Wow, was she ever happy to receive it. We had to buy an amplifyer to hook up the mic. Once everything was hooked up and working, she said that she felt like a rock star. She is in the basement singing ALL the time! We have not had any problems with the stand or the mic itself. The product is well made.

My daughter wanted a "real" microphone for her birthday. We got her this and it has been a hit since day one! Unless there is a way to extend the stand that I haven't found, it is the perfect height for kids! To go along with the mic we did buy the Starcaster 15G Guitar Amplifier to go with it. I am not a pro on musical equipment but both items are meeting our



Starcaster 15G Guitar Amplifierexpectations.

This is a GREAT microphone for aspiring little rockers!! It looks like the ones young rock stars use on stage, microphone comes off of the stand so that the "rock star" can parade around the "stage" and really pretend! Plus, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg - My daughter and I are very pleased!! - Amplifier - Mic - Microphone Stand - Home Recording'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information