Saturday 24 September 2011

Indoor Tanning Lotion - indoor tanning lotion, bronzers


I love this, i recently bought it from the tanning salon but will be ordering through amazon because its half the price. The first time i used it I fell in love with them smell and wheni got out of the tanning bed i didnt smell or feel gross like some of the other ones do. It worked the first time i used it! I realllly like it! I tan year round but was tanning more for a trip and this helped speed the process. Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5-Ounce

My daughter bought this at "A place to tan" it's a salon where we live...well...i snuck & used it!! it's amazing!! I'm very fair skinned & my legs never get that dark but with this they are definately getting dark!! she even accused me of using her stuff & i had to fess up;)this is definately good stuff!!

I recently started using this lotion and I couldn't be happier. Not only does it have a pleasant smell, but it also works wonderfully. I was already dark to begin with from previous tan sessions, but this lotion just enhances my tan. The first bottle I ordered through Amazon and will continue to order it through Amazon - there's no point in paying $60-$75 for it at the salon, when I can save money ordering it through Amazon.

I highly recommend this lotion and not because it has JWoWW's name on it, but because it is a good quality lotion.

This product is so great! Its such a better price than the ones in the salon and it is just as good as the $115 dollar ones! I love it and it has just the right smell! Not too strong! I recommend this lotion!!!!!

I have been a serious tanner for years now and always look for the best products with the best outcomes. I have tried pretty much everything on the market just to say whats good and whats not. This last year when I started my tanning sessions, I looked for a great bronzer, that wouldnt make me itch or turn me red as a lobster. I dont like products with any type tingle. When I went to the salon, the girl recommended JWOWW, I was a bit skeptical as it was quiet pricy. But read over it, and then smelled how great it smelled and purchased it. It was the BEST buy I have made towards my tanning. It tans my face and my legs ( which seem to take AGES to tan), my tummy is reallly dark and I have only been using it a couple weeks. It is a definite buy is you are a serious tanner, looking for a great dark, beautiful even tan. I LOVE this product! Although, now that I know Amazon carries it, Ill be buying from Amazon rather than the crazy price my salon sells it for!!!!! If you feel your at the plateau of your tanning and cant get darker, try this....You will defiantly see a difference!!

i bought this from my local solon. i recently had a baby, so i hadn't been tanning since june 2010. it's march 2011, and i've only tanned for three days and have a great result, even using the lowest power bed! i have fair skin that doesn't tan outside, and i must use the tanning bed. it was a good purchase, and i recommend it.

I have fair skin and with the other tanning lotions I would just turn red and that would be it. With JWOWW's tanning lotion though, I noticed a difference the day I used it. I absolutely love the smell. It's as good or better than anything twice its price.

I've used several lotions and I even have DS Luminary. This lotion is far better than the most expensive products. I love it. I'm already dark but this product makes me even darker. Love it. No funny orange color either. It smells wonderful, even though i'd like it better if it smelled like warm vanillia sugar but it still smells wonderful. Don't waste your money on more expensive products when i believe this product is better than them. And i've used and sampled them all. LOVE IT!!! - Bronzers - Indoor Tanning Lotion'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information