Friday 23 September 2011

Interconnects - vga, vga cables


I've run a laptop to projector with this cable and couldn't notice any signal degradation. Also used this cable from a distribution amp to LCD displays and cable performed perfectly.



Cable is constructed well. Great buy! RiteAV - SVGA Monitor Cable - 50 Ft.

RiteAV - SVGA Monitor Cable - 50 Ft. - Quick delivery, performs well, great price and no issues. I'm a photographer and am using this cable to replace a shorter one in order to facilitate PC placement. I've used the cable to connect a 46 inch LCD and a HP Laptop with Windows 7, Vista installed.

I needed this cable because we sometimes do presentations on a big screen TV in my office and I wanted a cable long enough to connect my laptop to the TV but yet allow me to be some distance from the TV. This cable was relatively cheap at under $20 and works perfectly. No interference or other problems. Very happy

I received the cable in a timely manner. Seemed like a good product. I hooked it up to my Dell Inspiron desktop and Dell 20" widescreen LCD monitor. I wanted to use my PC from a different room without having to move the whole thing. It was ghosting the images across the screen so badly everything was too blurry to read. I've contacted the seller, importer520 via e-mail and so far no response. I tried to call their customer service and their mail-box is full. So far I am not impressed.

They finally sent me a message with a pre-paid postage sticker to return the cable. It has been well over a month since I sent it back and no response from them. I still have not received a credit, it's now Feb 5th. I am REALLY not impressed with this company.

I needed a VGA cable to run from a kvm switch at two workstations kept in a secure closet, over to a monitor 43 feet away (over/through walls). This one worked perfectly right out of the box. No loss of video quality at all, which was my main concern in reading the reviews of cheaper products. - Cable - Vga - Computer Cables - Vga Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information