Friday 16 September 2011

Iphone External Battery - iphone backup battery, external battery packs


Has changed my entire iPhone life. Instead of dead at 2PM, it is plug in this little guy(can't weigh more than a couple of ounces) and it is full usage until I am done for the night. Will probably buy another for those long flights I sometimes take. Stitchway UltraPower 1900 mAh (BLACK) Backup Battery Charger for iPhone 4,4G, 3GS, 3G ,iPod, iTouch-EXTERNAL, PORTABLE, RECHARGEABLE

Since I do so many things that eat my battery power (graphics games, gps navigation etc.), it's a good idea to have a back-up when I'm out and don't have access to a plug-in charger. This item will completely recharge my iPhone 4. My wife and I both have one.

1. Very light weight



2. Small



3. High quality feeling(not cheap materials used)



4. Shake it to see the quality how well it was made. It looks pretty strong.



For the price. It is pretty good. Those of you whose batteries won't charge anymore, you guys got the bad ones.



Mine works really perfectly. I bought two.





I did a little test



Real outlet charge time vs. this back up charge time speed



The back up charging time was a little bit slower but not bad at all





iphone 4 with outlet charger went from 13% -> 28%

iphone 4 with back up charger went from 13% -> 23%



not bad at all. just keep this in ur car

dont' buy an expensive one. why waste your money? seriously

let's save some moeny.



since last year I've spent almost 1800 dollars on amazon.



I want to share good reviews to people so that they will know what good stuff they should buy and the seller should get the money because they made pretty good products.



Im writing this review for the people and the seller who made this.

Compact, inexpensive, take with you (throw it in your carry-on) kind of power.

I bought this for the numerous times I'm out and about, not near a charger.

Turns out, this works pretty well! Bottom line, you'll get to 40% iPhone battery charge in 1 hour and 80% in 2 hours.



I did a few tests myself: first, drained my iphone 4 to zero. Next, I attached the Stitchway UltraPower 1900, fully charged, onto my iPhone 4. Using a stopwatch, I recorded the following:

15 mins = 11% iPhone charge

20 mins = 14%

31 mins = 22%

48 mins = 33%

59 mins = 40%

70 mins = 48%

95 mins = 65%

119 mins = 79%

125 mins = 79%

151 mins = 79%



I stopped timing after 151 minutes.

I suspect it takes much longer to get the remaining 20% of battery charge.

Enjoy!

I just did a test today, I intetionally left my iphone4 run until only 3% battery life left, and then plug in this item which has been fully charged. In about 2.5 hours, this product ran out the power, and I check my iphone 4, it has been charged to 89%. Thus, this portable charger gives you roughtly 86% of your iphone 4 battery life. It cost me less than $8, thus I consider it as a good buy. BTW, this portable charger is about the half size of your iphone4.

This is excellent! I just got it today and I decided to test it so I plugged it into my iPhone, and about an hour later it was fully charged! I am now charging the Battery for later use on the long ride home. I have both an iPod touch 2g and an iPhone 4g. It works great for both! I am completely satisfied.

I love being able to toss this in my bag and not worry about my phone dying at work when I'm unable to plug it in. Also when i went camping it was great since I charged it and the phone, which left menwith a nice backup. My daughter has used in on a long trip to recharge her iPod and it saved my sanity.

Bought two of this for my son and daughter who are always running out of batteries in either their iPhones or iPods. Both say its good, but it doesn't fit when they have the otter-shell in the iPhone, so they have to remove the shell to use it. It would be great if it came with an extension adapter that made it possible to connect it to the iPhone when it has a cover.

I'll make this easy, it took a long time to charge and the "full" light to come on. Then I plugged it in for under 30 seconds to my iphone, and it showed it was charging. When I really needed it 3 or 4 days later it was completely discharged, dead empty. This had been used for 30 seconds that's it. This battery technology does not discharge like this, and this battery clearly doesn't work. Buyer beware, its really not worth getting stuck with out a battery when you truly need one. - Itouch Battery - External Battery Packs - Iphone Backup Battery - Iphone 3g Battery Pack'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information