Friday 16 September 2011

Iphone Holster


This holster is a winner for me.

It is lightweight and comfortable to wear. The finish and quality of the product is outstanding and the price is reasonable.

You can feel the vibration of the IPhone through the holster and accessing the IPhone is easy.

The inside of the holster provide good protection for the iphone screen.

The clip is tight enough so there is no chance the holster will slipped out of your belt.

Overall an excellent buy



UPDATE: After owning this holder for over a year, I am still fully satisfied. There is no sign of abuse, the case is still in mint condition despite wearing it all the time and beeing attacked on a daily basis by my one year old. DLO Leather Holster Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Black)

I ordered this case before I even had the iPhone, and I've been very pleased with it. I feel safe in wearing it during the day, at the gym, everywhere. I did originally want one with a belt loop option, but the belt clip has been perfect, and actually, quite sensible. I can take it off anytime without taking off the belt. Easily clip to something (I use the clip to keep the iPhone on my seatbelt while I'm driving for easy access). Great case.

Since Im a bit obsessional about my iPhone (who isnt who actually owns one) I have 4 different cases for it.



This one is beautifully made and works very well.

My issues with the case are these:

The corners are cut away. Problem with that is the corners of this device are VERY vulnerable.

I dropped my phone while it was in a Speck Skin case. The power button was damaged because the switch which is on the corner took the impact.

I want a case that truly protects the phone.

I also bought an InCase leather iPhone case. I love this case. It's very slim and it covers the corners and it is hipper looking than the DLO.

The DLO is a bit conservative in it's looks.

Great if you wear wing-tip shoes. I dont.



The Speck skin case uses a clip to hold the phone. Bad idea. My phone popped out of that clip and I wound up having to get my phone repaired. (for $280 all together) Dont buy that case.



So the DLO is a beautiful case.

It's just not my personal style and I worry about those corners.

It's largely a subjective call when it comes to picking a case but I highly recommend the InCase cases.

This is the best case for your iPhone, bar none. I've tried several and have settled on the DLO case for 2 months now and taken it everywhere. Here are the great design features:



a) solid construction: high quality leather, soft padding, stitching that will hold up unless abused with intent!



b) cut-away areas: the corner cut-aways allow for exposure of the earphone jack, the switch on the top, the speaker, and the microphone. The center cut-away allows for easy removal.



Unlike other comments here, I don't see how the cut-aways allow for damage. If you place the iPhone with the glass protected against the solid back, the front panel is completely unexposed to the elements. In contrast, the cut-aways allow you to use the iPhone (especially as an iPod) without removing the iPhone from the case. With only a modest amount of care, it's pretty hard to expose your iPhone to abuse while it is in this high-quality case.



Other features: the velcro closure avoids (a) the magnet closure (since it is recommended to keep the iPhone away from magnets) and (b) the snap-closure (which would require you to press hard against the iPhone). Besides, a velcro closure is no louder than a snap-closure -- unless you are the type that pulls off bandages very, very slowly.



The price is right as well -- and cheaper than I've found in retail stores.



All in all, a great place to keep your iPhone.

I wanted so badly to like this case. It has a small slot to put my debit card, license, and my insurance card. And that's what I really wanted (an "all in one on the go" case so i don't have to carry my wallet when I go to the store)

When I first had the case the phone fit snugly and worked well... UNFORTUNATELY it just started to fall apart after just a couple weeks. The clip (like many others here have said) wore away and basically ripped off. Now I have to be very careful as the phone will sometimes fall off my belt. I returned the product and got another one thinking "okay maybe I had a lemon"... nope same exact thing happened. The leather stitching wore away and the belt clip basically fell off again. Fool me once shame on you... fool me twice shame on me. So now I'm on Amazon looking for something else that will serve my needs. If you're looking for a hip case I would definitely move on from this one and look for something more secure.

This works as promised. I also purchased an "Apple iPhone Soft Polycarbonate Slim fit Case" and it does fit inside as well. I'm always dropping my phone, so I love being able to keep the polycarbonate case on it, even when it's in the leather case. (If I had to swap them all the time I wouldn't use the polycarbonate.)'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information