Friday 9 September 2011

Irobot Roomba Battery - battery replacement, roomba battery


I highly recommend Battery Superstore.



When I purchased this product I was disappointed to find it was not an iRobot battery. I wrote to Battery Superstore and they immediately changed the listing so there is no doubt.



I respect their honesty. I also like their battery.



I replaced three original batteries with the Tenergy Replacement Battery and have been very pleased with the result. We use our Roombas daily and they complete their assigned tasks with battery to spare. Tenergy Replacement Battery for iRobot® R3 500 series 14.4V APS Battery

My Roomba was suffering - it would clean about 10 minutes and then start looking for its dock. Most times, it would simply stop in the middle of cleaning and decide it was too tired to even return home. This battery is an excellent replacement, and my Roomba now lasts longer than it did when new, cleaning my entire main floor before returning, when it was only sufficient for about 2/3ds of the floor when new...

I purchased this Tenergy battery from Battery Superstore. It has been in use for more than a month now with my Roomba 530 running for an hour or more one or two times a week. So far I haven't exhausted the battery on any of the cleaning missions!



The battery has been performing as well or better than the original battery (when new) and has been a good value so far.

Amazing price compared to manufacturer's battery. Fits my 500 series irobot. First run was over 1 1/2 hrs so their estimate was right on. Not sure what they mean by "50 percent greater useful life than original Roomba batteries"...guessing that means over the lifetime of the battery and that is yet to be determined. But if it continues as is, is a great product for half the price of the original.

The battery from Tenergy shipped right away, fit well, dropped staight in, charged up, and runs our iRobot as expected. If it lasts as long as the original, I'll be completely happy with the purchase.

I'm fairly satisfied with this battery replacement, after my Roomba's existing battery gave up, even with a power system reset. The packaging was non-descript - brown paper box with a sticker noting the NIMH 14.4V 3500MAH battery. The instruction sheet had an... interesting... translation on it, but the steps to replace the Roomba battery are fairly straightforward. Give it a shot. Cheaper than iRobot's official battery, at least.

I have 560, the battery since brand new only last 15-20 minutes per full charge. After 8 months, the stock battery doesn't hold charge much... I bought this one, it came fully charged. It lasted over 30 minutes before it return to dock. Awesome! Btw, this is 3500 amh, stock is only 2200 amh. This battery charges very well, and takes longer to fully charge, of course given higher storage 3500 amh - Roomba Battery - Battery Replacement - Battery - Roomba'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information